• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Spanish Season's Best and Recipe Cards?

In summary, the Spanish Season's Best spice blend is a versatile and tasty combination of garlic, paprika, oregano, black pepper, and cumin. It can be used on a variety of dishes and is both gluten-free and dairy-free. It can be purchased in bulk from Pampered Chef for convenience.
DebbieJ
I have 22 Spanish Season's Best available (otherwise known as Una Muestra). Pampered Chef no longer publishes these in Spanish.

I also have one set of recipe cards in Spanish.

$10 for all, shipping is extra.

Please email me jenningsdeb at gmail dot com if you are interested as I don't visit this board often. Thanks!

Hi there! I am definitely interested in purchasing your Spanish Season's Best and recipe cards. I have been trying to find them for a while now. Can you please let me know how much the shipping would be to [insert location] and if you accept payment through PayPal? Thank you!

1. What are the main ingredients in the Spanish Season's Best spice blend?

The Spanish Season's Best spice blend contains a delicious combination of garlic, paprika, oregano, black pepper, and cumin.

2. Can I use the Spanish Season's Best spice blend on other types of cuisine besides Spanish dishes?

Yes, the Spanish Season's Best spice blend can add a burst of flavor to any dish, not just Spanish cuisine. It pairs well with chicken, beef, vegetables, and more.

3. Is the Spanish Season's Best spice blend gluten-free and dairy-free?

Yes, the Spanish Season's Best spice blend is both gluten-free and dairy-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

4. How do I use the Spanish Season's Best spice blend?

The Spanish Season's Best spice blend can be used as a dry rub for meats, mixed into sauces and marinades, or sprinkled on top of dishes for an extra kick of flavor.

5. Can I purchase the Spanish Season's Best spice blend in bulk?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the Spanish Season's Best spice blend in a 3-pack, allowing you to stock up and always have it on hand for your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ