• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Size Xl Logo Wear Light Blue/White Top

In summary, the "Fs Size Xl Logo Wear Light Blue/White Top" is a soft and lightweight cotton blend top, available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL. It is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. It features a flattering V-neckline and a relaxed fit, with the Pampered Chef logo embroidered on the chest. There is a 30-day return and exchange policy for unworn and unwashed items.
kcnancy
Gold Member
Light Blue/White Logo wear top. Size XLView media item 1374$10 plus shipping from 66214

Are there any stains on the shirt?

There are no stains on the top, I don't believe it has ever been worn.

I am also interested in this item

Hi Rabecca, I do still have this top if you are interested, let me know your zip code and I can tell you shipping. Thanks,
Nancy

Cool :)

I can send it regular mail for 2.75 or priority flat rate for 5.75. My Paypal email is [email protected]. Just let me know if you want regular mail or priority. :cool:

1. What material is the "Fs Size Xl Logo Wear Light Blue/White Top" made of?

The "Fs Size Xl Logo Wear Light Blue/White Top" is made of a soft and lightweight cotton blend, perfect for everyday wear.

2. Is this top available in other sizes?

Yes, this top is available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL. Please refer to our size chart for more information on measurements.

3. Can I machine wash and dry this top?

Yes, this top is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. We recommend turning the top inside out before washing to preserve the logo.

4. Does this top have any special features?

Yes, this top features a flattering V-neckline and a relaxed fit for comfortable wear. It also has the Pampered Chef logo embroidered on the chest for a stylish touch.

5. Can I return or exchange this top if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a 30-day return and exchange policy for all unworn and unwashed items. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies