• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Several Pampered Chef Totes

In summary, there are various totes and bags available for purchase, including a black mini jotter with credit card inserts, a black shoulder bag with a front pocket, a tan money bag with a PC logo, a large black PC tote bag, a dots catalog tote, and two Pampered Chef logoed bags. Prices range from $2 to $25, and shipping is not included. Some items are currently pending sale.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Totes and Bags, etc:

Black Mini Jotter with notepad with credit card inserts – conference gift $2

Black Shoulder Bag with Velcro front pocket - good condition (I used this to carry my lapboards and other show flyers and information. The front pocket is where I put my money bag.) $5

Tan Money Bag with PC logo - good condition $2

Large Black PC Tote bag for carrying products (comes with Starter Kit) - Never used - $15

Dots Catalog Tote - Excellent condition. There is a small stain on the inside bottom, but other than that, it looks brand new! - $25

2 Pampered Chef logoed bags... one is maroon and the other is black with a gold logo. See pix. $5 for both.

Prices do NOT include shipping. I ship the cheapest way possible. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 367
  • 005 (2).jpg
    005 (2).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 414
  • 006 (2).jpg
    006 (2).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 338
  • 008 (2).jpg
    008 (2).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 396
  • 010 (2).jpg
    010 (2).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 368
Twinkie, I just sent you an PM.

Thanks!

Hi, I'd the the 2 logo totes if still available? I'll pm u! Thx!

what's still available?

Is the dots catalog tote available? What's the best price you can do on it?

Totes and Bags, etc:Black Mini Jotter with notepad with credit card inserts – conference gift $2 - PENDINGBlack Shoulder Bag with Velcro front pocket - good condition (I used this to carry my lapboards and other show flyers and information. The front pocket is where I put my money bag.) $5Tan Money Bag with PC logo - good condition $2Large Black PC Tote bag for carrying products (comes with Starter Kit) - Never used - $15Dots Catalog Tote - Excellent condition. There is a small stain on the inside bottom, but other than that, it looks brand new! - $25 PENDING2 Pampered Chef logoed bags... one is maroon and the other is black with a gold logo. See pix. $5 for both. - PENDINGPrices do NOT include shipping. I ship the cheapest way possible. Thanks for looking.

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Totes?

The Pampered Chef Totes come in a variety of sizes, but most have dimensions of approximately 12 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 10 inches high.

Are the Pampered Chef Totes insulated?

Yes, all of our totes are insulated to keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature for longer periods of time.

Can I personalize my Pampered Chef Tote?

Yes, we offer personalization options for our totes. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to add your name or a special message.

What materials are the Pampered Chef Totes made of?

Our totes are made of durable, high-quality materials such as polyester and nylon, ensuring they can withstand daily use and transportation of food and drinks.

Do the Pampered Chef Totes have multiple compartments for organization?

Yes, our totes come with multiple compartments, including a main compartment for food and drinks, as well as smaller pockets for utensils and other essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kathyskorner
Replies