• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Several Pampered Chef Totes Updated

In summary, the updated Pampered Chef Totes now have reinforced handles, a waterproof lining, and a larger size. They come in various colors and patterns and can be used for multiple purposes. They are still made with high-quality materials and can be personalized for an extra cost.
twinkie10
Gold Member
ALL ITEMS HAVE SOLD! THANK YOU, EVERYONE!Totes and Bags, etc:Black Mini Jotter with notepad with credit card inserts – conference gift $2 - PENDINGBlack Shoulder Bag with Velcro front pocket - good condition (I used this to carry my lapboards and other show flyers and information. The front pocket is where I put my money bag.) $5Tan Money Bag with PC logo - good condition $2Large Black PC Tote bag for carrying products (comes with Starter Kit) - Never used - $15Dots Catalog Tote - Excellent condition. There is a small stain on the inside bottom, but other than that, it looks brand new! - $25 PENDINGPrices do NOT include shipping. I ship the cheapest way possible. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 005 (2).jpg
    005 (2).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 379
  • 006 (2).jpg
    006 (2).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 328
  • 007 (2).jpg
    007 (2).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
hello Twinkie do you still have the money bag, shoulder bag and large black tote bag. thank you.

I sure do... what is your zip and I'll price the shipping for you! Thanks.

it's 87114...thank you Twinkie

please let me know if the dots catalog tote falls through, I would be interested.

thanks!
Janeen

Hi, Janeen! Thank you for your interest, but the tote was shipped out today!

twinkie10 said:
Hi, Janeen! Thank you for your interest, but the tote was shipped out today!

Jeannie, I received my tote today. Thank you very much!! I tought it will be a little bit bigger, but I still love it. Great condition too! Can't wait to use it, even though my husband says it looks like a dipper bag:rolleyes:...lol!

Thanks again!!!

1. What are the updated features of the Pampered Chef Totes?

The updated Pampered Chef Totes now have reinforced handles for durability, a waterproof lining for easy cleaning, and a larger size to fit even more of your kitchen tools and products.

2. Do the updated Pampered Chef Totes come in different colors or patterns?

Yes, the updated Pampered Chef Totes are available in a variety of colors and patterns to match your personal style and kitchen decor.

3. Can the updated Pampered Chef Totes be used for more than just carrying kitchen tools?

Absolutely! The updated totes are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes, such as grocery shopping, beach trips, or even as a diaper bag.

4. Are the updated Pampered Chef Totes still made with high-quality materials?

Yes, the updated totes are still made with the same high-quality materials that Pampered Chef is known for, ensuring durability and longevity.

5. Can I personalize the updated Pampered Chef Totes with my name or initials?

Yes, the updated totes can be personalized with your name or initials for a unique touch. This option is available for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • kcmckay