• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I keep or sell my Sept bag and bonus apron?

In summary, the "Fs: Sept Bag and Bonus Apron" set includes a large tote bag and a bonus apron made of durable canvas and high-quality cotton respectively. They can be purchased separately, but the set offers a discounted price. The tote bag is machine-washable and measures 14.5 inches in height, 18.5 inches in length, and 6 inches in width. The apron is one size fits all with an adjustable neck strap and long ties.
cochef
Gold Member
I just got my Sept bag and I don't think I will use it - $20 + shipping. I also got the bonus apron. I will sell that for $15.

Did you sell this yet?

Someone has inquired about the shipping cost on the bag but I haven't heard back from her. The apron is still available.

luvtocook868 said:
Did you sell this yet?
I have not heard back, so I consider the two still for sale.

cochef said:
I just got my Sept bag and I don't think I will use it - $20 + shipping. I also got the bonus apron. I will sell that for $15.
Bumping - both are still for sale

is this the bag with the handle or the square one?

It is the smaller one - 13" x 11" x 9" deep - with mesh pockets on the outside and two handles

1. What is included in the "Fs: Sept Bag and Bonus Apron"?

The "Fs: Sept Bag and Bonus Apron" set includes a large tote bag and a bonus apron. The tote bag is made of durable canvas material and has multiple pockets for easy organization. The bonus apron is made of high-quality cotton and has an adjustable neck strap for a comfortable fit.

2. Can the tote bag and apron be purchased separately?

Yes, the tote bag and apron can be purchased separately. However, the "Fs: Sept Bag and Bonus Apron" set offers a discounted price compared to purchasing them individually.

3. Is the tote bag machine-washable?

Yes, the tote bag is machine-washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the quality of the bag.

4. What size is the tote bag?

The tote bag measures 14.5 inches in height, 18.5 inches in length, and 6 inches in width. It is spacious enough to hold all of your cooking and baking essentials.

5. Is the apron one size fits all?

Yes, the apron is one size fits all. It has an adjustable neck strap and long ties to accommodate different body sizes and shapes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • PigletsMom