• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a stylish ribbon tote and shirt combo?

In summary, the Fs Ribbon Tote and Shirt set is a stylish and functional combination of a tote bag and t-shirt designed to support cancer research. The tote bag is made of durable canvas material, while the shirt is made of soft and comfortable cotton. 20% of the proceeds from the sale of this set go towards the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program. The shirt is available in sizes XS to 3XL, and unfortunately cannot be personalized at this time.
suzipooh
Gold Member
Hi guys!

I have the older style ribbon tote (all black~no logo) with 3 ribbons; sage, natural and lavender. It's in great "previously enjoyed" condition.
I'm asking $19 for it, this price INCLUDES shipping. SOLD

I also have a cute pink, 3/4 sleeve, scoop neck shirt w/ PC logo in darker pink, size XL. Also in great "previously enjoyed" condition. (I only wore it twice)
I'm asking $14 for the shirt, this prices also INCLUDES shipping.

Please email me at :
[email protected]

if you're interested.

Thanks so much!
Suz

Last edited:
Tote bag is sold, but the shirt is still available :)

What is the Fs Ribbon Tote and Shirt set?

The Fs Ribbon Tote and Shirt set is a stylish and functional combination of a tote bag and t-shirt designed to support the fight against cancer. The tote bag features a pink ribbon design and the shirt displays the words "Fight Strong" in bold letters.

What is the material of the tote bag and shirt?

The tote bag is made of durable canvas material, while the shirt is made of soft and comfortable cotton. Both are high-quality materials that are long-lasting and easy to care for.

How much of the proceeds from the sale of this set go towards cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates 20% of the proceeds from the sale of the Fs Ribbon Tote and Shirt set to support the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program. This program funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, provides free information and services to cancer patients, and advocates for policies to help those affected by cancer.

Is the shirt available in different sizes?

Yes, the Fs Ribbon Shirt is available in sizes XS to 3XL, making it a great option for people of all shapes and sizes. Please refer to our size chart for more information on specific measurements.

Can I personalize the tote bag and shirt set?

Unfortunately, the Fs Ribbon Tote and Shirt set cannot be personalized at this time. However, you can show your support by purchasing and using this set, and spreading awareness about the fight against cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethby
  • NooraK
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • suzipooh