• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cash & Carry Sale: Rare Finds & Discontinued Items!

In summary, a Cash & Carry Sale is a special event where rare and discontinued items are sold at discounted prices for a limited time. These sales happen a few times a year, mainly during the holiday season and at select conferences or events. Consultant discounts cannot be applied to Cash & Carry items, but commission can be earned on reselling them. All products purchased during the sale are covered by the standard warranty and sales are final, with no returns or exchanges accepted.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I'm taking a hard look at my cash and carry, plus the incoming cash and carry, and thinking this might be the best place to sell some stuff that is not moving well at fairs, or will not move well at fairs.

All prices are plus shipping from 44312. Paypal accepted but checks preferred.

Tiles placemat (set of 2) $5

Fall stripes table runner, $7

Leaf Napkin Ring set, $3 or FREE with fall table runner

Cranberry placemats and white napkins (set of 2 as sold in current catalog, will be discontinued) $15

Halloween cookie cutters w/o sprinkles, $2

Simple Additions desert plates, $16

Oil dipping sets $12 each (selling in outlet for $14) I have 2 of these.

CRANBERRY tool turn about, rare, $10--SOLD!

Colored Simple Additions bowls (avocado, lavender, cobalt blue and cranberry) $14 (selling in outlet for $16)

Citrus striped towel set $8 SALE PENDING

Glitter napkins, $5

Stainless serving spoon $6

Patriotic basket liner (qty of 2) $5 each SALE PENDING

Last edited:
Bumping to say the TTA has been sold ... and I am willing to negotiate on prices!

bumping ....

I am interested in the stainless serving spoon I have a customer that is looking for them...email me at [email protected]

Can we post links to the PWS where many of these items are illustrated?

Looks like you got everything that I got in the surprise boxes at NC.

LOL! Plus some stuff from last year, and some that I am keeping to sell in fairs.

I have a patriotic basket liner if anyone is interested. It is new out of package. $5 plus the cost of shipping. email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I also of the tray it goes in for sale NIP.

1. What is a Cash & Carry Sale?

A Cash & Carry Sale is a special event where we offer rare finds and discontinued items at discounted prices for a limited time. These products are only available while supplies last and cannot be purchased through our regular catalog.

2. How often do you have Cash & Carry Sales?

We typically have Cash & Carry Sales a few times a year, usually during the holiday season and at select conferences or events. You can stay updated on upcoming sales by checking our website or subscribing to our email newsletter.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on Cash & Carry items?

No, unfortunately consultant discounts cannot be applied to Cash & Carry items as they are already heavily discounted. However, you can earn commission on any Cash & Carry items you purchase and resell to customers.

4. Are the products in the Cash & Carry Sale still covered by the same warranty?

Yes, all products purchased during the Cash & Carry Sale are still covered by our standard warranty. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the Cash & Carry Sale?

Due to the limited nature of our Cash & Carry items, all sales are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges on these products. However, if there is a defect with your item, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SueAdx
  • jjaastef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ellen Cohen
  • trps