• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What retired and new products are available for sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a range of new and innovative products for retired items, such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Air Fryer Lid. Once a product is retired, it cannot be purchased anymore, but there are occasional discounts and promotions available for retired products. You can easily check if a product is retired on the website or by contacting a consultant. Retired products are also not eligible for returns or exchanges, but customer service can assist with any issues.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I really want to go to conference and am struggling to come up with some cash, so I have LOTS of stuff available for sale. Some are retired, some are current, so I cannot post the list here. LMK if you want me to e-mail you what I have...thanks a bunch! :D

Candice

Please email me a list as well [email protected]

Think I've sent to everyone up until this point. LMK if I missed you and you want to see the list too. Thanks :D

Okay...just sent the list to these recent ones here. LMK if anyone else wants to check it out. Thanks :D

Gotcha both...thanks! :D

Gotcha...thanks! :D

1. What are the latest products available for retired items?

Some of the newest products available for retired items at Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Air Fryer Lid.

2. Can I still purchase previously retired products?

Unfortunately, once a product is retired, it is no longer available for purchase. However, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of new and innovative products to meet your needs and preferences.

3. How do I know if a product is retired?

You can easily check if a product is retired by looking for the "Retired" label on the product page or by using the search filter for retired products on our website. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

4. Are there any discounts for retired products?

At Pampered Chef, we occasionally offer discounts or promotions on retired products. You can check our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for any ongoing promotions or discounts.

5. Can I return or exchange a retired product?

Unfortunately, retired products are not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if you encounter any issues with a retired product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • BethCooks4U