• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Red Pampered Chef T-Shirt XL - $15 (Incl. Shipping) Pay via PayPal

In summary, to purchase the red Pampered Chef t-shirt, click on the provided link and follow the instructions to pay via PayPal. The t-shirt is brand new and in perfect condition, available in size XL. It is currently only available in red and will be shipped within 5-7 business days after payment is made.
heather223
Gold Member
I have for Sale a Red Pampered Chef T-Shirt, size XL. It is brand new, I only took it out of the package and washed it. I am asking $10 and $5.00 for shipping for a total of $15. Payment via paypal please.

Attachments

• Red PC Shirt.jpg
    Red PC Shirt.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Guess that would help, XL. :D

Bumping- I added the picture and lowered the price!

I am PMing you about this!!

1. How can I purchase the red Pampered Chef t-shirt?

To purchase the red Pampered Chef t-shirt, simply click on the link provided and follow the instructions to pay via PayPal. The price of $15 includes shipping.

2. Is the t-shirt brand new?

Yes, the t-shirt is brand new and has never been worn. It is in perfect condition and ready for you to wear and show off your love for Pampered Chef.

3. What size is the t-shirt?

The t-shirt is a size XL, which is considered to be a size 16-18 in women's clothing. It has a loose and comfortable fit, perfect for wearing while cooking or during any other daily activities.

4. Is the t-shirt only available in red?

Yes, currently the t-shirt is only available in red. However, we may consider offering it in other colors in the future.

5. How long will it take to receive the t-shirt?

The price of $15 includes shipping, so you can expect to receive your t-shirt within 5-7 business days after payment is made. If there are any delays, we will notify you via email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • pctharper