• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Professional Grill Pan with Accessories Available for Sale?

In summary, the Fs: Professional Grill Pan is a heavy-duty, commercial-grade stainless steel pan that is safe to use on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It does not come with a non-stick coating, but the stainless steel surface is naturally non-stick and easy to clean. The pan is also oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and can be cleaned in the dishwasher, but hand washing with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge is recommended for best results. Harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaners should be avoided to maintain the pan's quality.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am selling a used Professional Grill Pan. It was gently used just at my home. I just upgraded to the Exec. pan with the last special.

I am asking $25 plus shipping - to a good home
*Paypal please*

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdy2g4l4dqPHl5UntY45NMv4FrSttmfIma78iHFM-P-eevZhQOtQ (tongs NOT included)

I DO have the "heavy accessory" that you would use with the Grill Pan (in the catalog). I will sell it also at 20% of the catalog price...but truthfully, you may be better off just buying one new from PC because of the cost it would be for me to ship it! (it's heavy). It is new/in box by the way.

Are you able to quote a shipping cost? My zip is 92506. Thanks!

Yes. I will let you know.

1. What is the material of the Fs: Professional Grill Pan?

The Fs: Professional Grill Pan is made of heavy-duty, commercial-grade stainless steel for durability and even heat distribution.

2. Is the Fs: Professional Grill Pan safe to use on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Fs: Professional Grill Pan is safe to use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops.

3. Does the Fs: Professional Grill Pan come with a non-stick coating?

No, the Fs: Professional Grill Pan does not come with a non-stick coating. However, the stainless steel surface is naturally non-stick and easy to clean.

4. Can the Fs: Professional Grill Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Fs: Professional Grill Pan is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for finishing dishes in the oven or keeping food warm.

5. How do I clean the Fs: Professional Grill Pan?

The Fs: Professional Grill Pan is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners to maintain the pan's quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay