• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Professional Grill Pan and Press Scraper?

In summary, the "Fs: Professional Grill Pan" is made of heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum and can be used on all stovetops. It is dishwasher safe and measures 11 inches in diameter. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am selling a gently used Professional Grill Pan and a new "Grill Pan & Press Scraper" tool, still in it's little bag. It was gently used just at my home. I just upgraded to the Exec. pan with the last special. :DI am asking $35 plus shipping - to a good home ;)
*Paypal please*Thanks!

Last edited:
So it's just the pan and scraper, right? Not the press too?

Correct. I figured it would be better for someone to get that directly from PC- because it is so heavy- shipping wouldn't be cheap for me to ship it to anyone. (I don't have one anyway).

What is the "Fs: Professional Grill Pan" made of?

The "Fs: Professional Grill Pan" is made of heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum for even heat distribution and long-lasting durability.

Can the "Fs: Professional Grill Pan" be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the "Fs: Professional Grill Pan" can be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

How do I clean the "Fs: Professional Grill Pan"?

The "Fs: Professional Grill Pan" is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

What is the size of the "Fs: Professional Grill Pan"?

The "Fs: Professional Grill Pan" measures 11 inches in diameter, making it perfect for grilling a variety of foods.

Does the "Fs: Professional Grill Pan" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Fs: Professional Grill Pan" comes with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring its quality and performance for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies