• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Stylish and Practical Way to Keep Your Picnic Food Fresh on the Go?

In summary, the Picnic Tote measures 14.5 inches long, 9.5 inches wide, and 11 inches high and has an insulated lining to keep food and drinks at the desired temperature. It has two main compartments, multiple smaller pockets, and can be personalized for an additional fee. The Picnic Tote is made with durable and easy to clean materials, making it easy to maintain.
poser
Gold Member
I am selling the picnic incentive that I earned a few months ago. I love it but have no use for it. I am asking $60+ $15 for shipping. Everything has been opened but never used.
email me at [email protected]

You should have no problem selling it.

That being said, I take mine to the grocery store with me...along with our reusable bags. I have to drive 30 miles to a big grocery store. I put my ice tray from the Cool N Serve in the bottom of it and it keeps all of my perishables nice and cold until I can get home.

Shawnna said:
You should have no problem selling it.

That being said, I take mine to the grocery store with me...along with our reusable bags. I have to drive 30 miles to a big grocery store. I put my ice tray from the Cool N Serve in the bottom of it and it keeps all of my perishables nice and cold until I can get home.

What a great idea!

1. What are the dimensions of the Picnic Tote?

The Picnic Tote measures 14.5 inches long, 9.5 inches wide, and 11 inches high.

2. Is the Picnic Tote insulated?

Yes, the Picnic Tote has an insulated lining to keep food and drinks at the desired temperature.

3. How many compartments does the Picnic Tote have?

The Picnic Tote has two main compartments - one for food and one for drinks. It also has multiple smaller pockets for storing utensils and other essentials.

4. Can the Picnic Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Picnic Tote can be personalized with a monogram or name for an additional fee.

5. Is the Picnic Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Picnic Tote is made with durable and easy to clean materials. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth or hand wash with mild soap and air dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chezshelly