• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cherokee Co. N. Georgia Pampered Chef Yard Sign - $20, Local Pickup Ideal

In summary, the Cherokee Co. N. Georgia Pampered Chef Yard Sign is priced at $20. It is available for local pickup at a designated location in Cherokee County, North Georgia. Online purchasing is not currently an option for this item. The dimensions of the yard sign are 24 inches by 18 inches, and it is made of weather-resistant material.
brodys_mama
I have for sale a really sturdy PC Yard Sign that I had custom made. I am not sure about shipping charges, but if you are interested I can find out. I would like to get $20 for this sign as it is really nice and I paid $45 for it. Local pick up would be ideal due to the weight and size... I could even meet somewhere locally. I live in Cherokee County, N. Georgia.

NOTE: If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] as I do not check this message board very often. Thanks!:chef:

Attachments

• Yard Sign.jpg
    Yard Sign.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 497
Hi there! Your yard sign sounds really nice and I'm definitely interested in purchasing it. Would you be able to provide more details about the size and weight of the sign? I'm located in a neighboring county, so local pick up or meeting somewhere would work for me. Can you also let me know if you have any specific payment methods in mind? Thank you!

What is the price of the Cherokee Co. N. Georgia Pampered Chef Yard Sign?

The price of the Cherokee Co. N. Georgia Pampered Chef Yard Sign is $20.

Is the sign available for local pickup?

Yes, the sign is available for local pickup. Customers can pick it up from our designated pickup location in Cherokee County, North Georgia.

Can I purchase the sign online?

Unfortunately, the sign is only available for purchase in-person at our designated pickup location. We do not currently offer online purchasing for this item.

What are the dimensions of the yard sign?

The Cherokee Co. N. Georgia Pampered Chef Yard Sign measures 24 inches by 18 inches.

Is the sign weather-resistant?

Yes, the yard sign is made of durable, weather-resistant material and can withstand various outdoor conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brodys_mama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Back