• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Pampered Chef Wear Different Sizes

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a range of sizes for their wear, from XS-3X with some items available in petite and tall sizes. The clothes are designed to fit true to size, but fit may vary depending on the specific item. There are customization options available for adding a name or logo to select items for a personalized touch. The material used for Pampered Chef wear is high-quality and durable, with options for moisture-wicking and stretch fabrics. If not satisfied, returns or exchanges can be made within 30 days of purchase with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
julia.poe
I am hanging up my apron. I have a list of current and discontinued items I would like to sell. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and I can e-mail you a list. Everything is barely used. These things were used to demonstrate in my shows only.

Also, here is a PDF of apparel items I am selling. Prices are marked on the sheet and the price does not include shipping.

THX

Attachments

• PC Clothes.pdf
    552.9 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
i emailed you
thanks,
lauriedip

pm list please

Is there anything left?

Yep,all three things in the PDF above is available. Then I have something I can e-mail you with Current and discontinued items.

could you send me the list of what you have available please?Thanks!
April

I emailed you requesting a list of what you have left! Thanks :)

What sizes are available for Pampered Chef wear?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that everyone's body is unique and we strive to accommodate a wide range of sizes. Our Pampered Chef wear is available in sizes XS-3X, with some items available in petite and tall sizes as well.

Do Pampered Chef clothes run true to size?

Our Pampered Chef wear is designed to fit true to size, but please keep in mind that fit may vary depending on the specific item. We recommend referencing our size chart for the most accurate fit.

Is there a way to customize Pampered Chef wear with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for our Pampered Chef wear. You can add your name or logo to select items for a personalized touch. Please note that additional fees and processing time may apply.

What is the material of Pampered Chef wear?

Our Pampered Chef wear is made from high-quality, durable materials such as cotton, polyester, and spandex. We also offer moisture-wicking and stretch fabric options for added comfort and functionality.

Can I return or exchange Pampered Chef wear?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef wear. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • arksheets