• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you looking for like-new Pampered Chef shirts in size L?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers high-quality shirts made of a cotton and polyester blend, which are machine washable and available in a range of sizes. They also offer customization options and various styles, such as t-shirts, long-sleeve shirts, and aprons, for customers to choose from.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I have three shirts for sale. They are all in excellent condition. No spots, stains or tears that I can see. These shirts are all size L and run small. I normally wear a M/L.

1 - Blue button down shirt. 3/4 length sleeves. It can be tucked in or worn out b/c of the seams. $10, plus shipping

2 - Pink polos with buttons and 3/4 length sleeves. They can be tucked in or worn out b/c of the seams. $10 each, plus shipping.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 379
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 364
I think I'd be interested in both...could you do combined shipping on them and let me know? Zip is 68132

1. What materials are Pampered Chef shirts made of?

Pampered Chef shirts are made of a soft, high-quality blend of cotton and polyester.

2. Are Pampered Chef shirts machine washable?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef shirts are machine washable for easy cleaning and care.

3. What sizes are available for Pampered Chef shirts?

Pampered Chef shirts come in a range of sizes, from small to 3XL, to fit a variety of body types.

4. Can I customize my Pampered Chef shirt with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for Pampered Chef shirts, including adding your name or logo for a personalized touch.

5. Do you offer different styles of Pampered Chef shirts?

Yes, we have a variety of styles available for Pampered Chef shirts, including t-shirts, long-sleeve shirts, and aprons, to fit your preferences and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • elizabethby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethby
  • twinkie10