• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag

In summary, the Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag is a durable and versatile bag with dimensions of 12.5 inches in length, 5.5 inches in width, and 11 inches in height. It is made of canvas material and has multiple compartments and pockets for organization. It can be machine washed, but spot cleaning is recommended for best results. This bag is suitable for anyone in need of a spacious and stylish bag for their daily needs.
DebbieJ
For sale--gently used PC pink/brown diaper bag. Very clean. Changing pad used only once.

I'm asking $20 shipped. Please email me at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com. Payment is via Paypal only.

Do you have a pic?

bumping--this is still available!buy a Christmas gift for yourself!

how do you wash it?

I would be interesting in seeing a pic as well. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Here is a photo: Deb Vander Weit Jennings's Photos | Facebook
Sorry it's a little dark, but I took it with my phone.It has a changing pad inside, one zippered pocket, two bottle pockets, and then two other pockets (perfect for diapers and wipes).

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag?

The dimensions of the Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag are 12.5 inches in length, 5.5 inches in width, and 11 inches in height.

What material is the Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag made of?

The Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag is made of durable canvas material, ensuring it can withstand daily use and wear.

Does the Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag have multiple compartments?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag has several compartments and pockets to help keep your items organized and easily accessible.

Can the Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag be machine washed?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag is machine washable. However, we recommend spot cleaning for best results and to preserve the bag's quality.

Is the Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag only for moms?

No, the Pampered Chef Pink/Brown Diaper Bag is suitable for anyone who needs a spacious and stylish bag for carrying their essentials. It can be used as a diaper bag, work bag, gym bag, or even a travel bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • ChefJWarren