• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner

In summary, the "Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner" is a promotional event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase their products and offer exclusive deals to customers. Anyone can attend the event, and there will be cooking demonstrations and opportunities to purchase Pampered Chef products.
twinkie10
Gold Member
This Banner says...
The Pampered Chef Welcomes You!

This is brand new... never used! I'm asking $18, plus shipping. It will be shipped in a tube, so I can't imagine it would be too expensive. Thanks.
002-1.jpg
[/IMG]

How big is it? Thanks!

4' x 2'. Full color artwork on heavy white vinyl. Six metal grommets for sturdy, easy display. Indoor/Outdoor use. Brand new!

i'm interested!!

I'd be interested as long as S&H wasn't super high. My zip is 18657.
Let me know if its still for grabs. :)

Hi, Melissa! Let me run to the Post Office tomorrow and see what they say about the shipping. I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.Thanks!

okeydokey!

1. What is the "Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner" all about?

The "Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner" is a special promotion or event that is hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase their products and offer exclusive deals and discounts to customers. It is a great opportunity to learn more about the brand and its products.

2. How can I attend the "Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner" event?

You can attend the "Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner" event by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will have all the information about the event and can help you register or purchase tickets.

3. Is the "Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner" event only for consultants or can anyone attend?

Anyone can attend the "Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner" event, whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant or not. It is open to all customers who are interested in learning more about the brand and its products.

4. Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the "Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner" event?

Yes, there will be cooking demonstrations at the "Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner" event. Pampered Chef consultants will showcase how to use their products and provide tips and tricks for cooking delicious meals.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the "Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner" event?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the "Fs: Pampered Chef Merrill Banner" event. There will be exclusive deals and discounts available for attendees, making it a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite products or try out new ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • leahevanson