• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Pampered Chef Logo Key Fob - $6 (Incl. Shipping)

In summary, the Cute Pampered Chef Logo Key Fob is made of durable and high-quality silicone material and measures 3 inches in length and 1 inch in width. The $6 price includes shipping and the key fob cannot be customized, but it can be used for keys, as a zipper pull, or for other items.
brodys_mama
I have this really neat Key Fob for sale... see picture. I am asking $6 (includes shipping). This the type of key chain that you can hang inside your purse so your keys do not get lost. :D It has a white apron with the PC logo on the front. Too cute.

NOTE: Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested as I do not check this message board very often. Thanks!:chef:

Attachments

• keyfob.jpg
    keyfob.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 275
I just emailed you.

1. What is the material of the Cute Pampered Chef Logo Key Fob?

The Cute Pampered Chef Logo Key Fob is made of durable and high-quality silicone material that is long-lasting and easy to clean.

2. What is the size of the key fob?

The Cute Pampered Chef Logo Key Fob measures approximately 3 inches in length and 1 inch in width, making it the perfect size to fit comfortably in your hand or pocket.

3. Is the shipping cost included in the price?

Yes, the $6 price for the Cute Pampered Chef Logo Key Fob includes the cost of shipping, so you don't have to worry about any additional fees or charges.

4. Can I customize the key fob with my name or initials?

Unfortunately, the Cute Pampered Chef Logo Key Fob is not customizable. However, it features a cute and recognizable design that will surely stand out.

5. How can I use the key fob?

The key fob is designed to easily attach to your keys, making it easy to keep them organized and within reach. It can also be used as a zipper pull for bags or jackets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • brodys_mama