• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs - Pampered Chef Items for Sale, Current and Discontinued

In summary, Pampered Chef currently offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, small appliances, and cooking tools. Discontinued items may still be available through consultants or third-party sellers, but prices may be higher. To ensure authenticity, it is recommended to purchase directly from Pampered Chef or a consultant. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days and Pampered Chef often has special deals and promotions throughout the year. Hosting a party or becoming a consultant can also provide opportunities for discounted items.
ChefMarylu
I am downsizing my PC collection; I just have too much stuff and need the room.
Here is a list of what I have: (shipping not included) Paypal preferred, will negotiate other payment if no Paypal account. Everything is priced but I can negotiate if necessary.
Shipping charge will depend on zip code; I will check with the post office and get the best price with good shipping packaging. Everything on this list is either new or gently loved
(gently used.) :)
I’m only selling stuff I took to shows for display/demonstration, or have never been opened.
I’m a part-time consultant and I need to downsize my collection, running out of room. Please PM or email me if you have questions. Thanks[email protected]Discontinued Simple Additions:
2 small square white bowls $9.00
4 Dots martini glasses $25.00
4 Dots wine glasses $23.00
Dots bowl trio $12.00
Dots Large round bowl $28.00
Dots Medium round bowl $18.00
4 Round Cranberry Appetizer Plates $12.00
4 Cranberry Petite Squares $8.00
3 Tier Stand for simple additions- $23.00Misc. Discontinued Items
Cutting Board with measure cups and Collapsible Strainer (some marks on board used at shows) $15.00
Older style Crinkle Cutter $4.00
Finger Guard $3.00
Peppermill $7.00
Chillzanne Rectangle Server $15.00
Chillzanne Sectional Server $29.00
Springform Pan Set $11.00
Bread Tube $6.00
Old style Smooth Edge Can Opener $10.00Current Items:
Set of Outdoor Party Plates 9.00
1 Serrated peeler $5.00
1 Julienne peeler $6.00
1 Classic Scraper $9.00
2 Mango Wedgers $10.00 (each)
2 Pineapple Wedgers $13.00 (each)
1 mini measure all $3.00
1 cut n seal $5.00
1 collapsible serving bowl – 2 quart $10.00
1 5-inch forged cutlery knife brand new in original box $27.00I will keep list updated. :chef:

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm interested in a few of your items! Can you tell me a bit more about the condition of the Outdoor Party Plates and the 5-inch forged cutlery knife? Also, do you have any photos available? Thanks!

1. What types of Pampered Chef items are currently for sale?

Currently, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products such as cookware, bakeware, knives, small appliances, and cooking tools. They also have a selection of pantry and gourmet food items available for purchase.

2. Can I still purchase discontinued Pampered Chef items?

Yes, while some discontinued items may no longer be available through Pampered Chef's website or catalog, you may be able to find them through a consultant or on third-party selling platforms. Keep in mind that prices for discontinued items may be higher than their original retail price.

3. How do I know if a Pampered Chef item is authentic?

Pampered Chef items are only sold through their official website or through authorized consultants. To ensure the authenticity of a product, it is recommended to purchase directly from Pampered Chef or through a consultant. Beware of purchasing items from third-party sellers, as they may be counterfeit or expired.

4. Can I return or exchange a Pampered Chef item?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Simply contact customer service or your consultant for assistance.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for Pampered Chef items?

Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions throughout the year, especially during holidays and seasonal events. You can check their website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals and discounts. Additionally, hosting a Pampered Chef party or becoming a consultant yourself can also provide opportunities for discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • trps