• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Tool Storage: Zippered Bag for $12

In summary, the Zippered Bag for $12 measures 19.5 inches by 9.5 inches and is made with a durable and water-resistant material. It can hold up to 10 grill tools and has a separate pocket for smaller items. While designed for grill tools, it can also be used for storing other kitchen utensils and is easy to clean with a damp cloth or hand-washing with mild soap and warm water. It is not recommended for use in the dishwasher or washing machine.
twinkie10
Gold Member
This is the bag you could purchase to store all of your grill tools in. It has a zipper pouch inside to put matches, etc. and then it will zip all the way closed.

Asking $12, plus shipping.

I am interested. Can you send me a picture of it?

i ave 2 that i want to sell too.

This item is pending payment.

What are the dimensions of the Zippered Bag for $12?

The Zippered Bag for $12 measures 19.5 inches by 9.5 inches, making it the perfect size for storing and organizing your grill tools.

Is the Zippered Bag for $12 water-resistant?

Yes, the Zippered Bag for $12 is made with a durable and water-resistant material, making it ideal for storing your grill tools even if you accidentally leave it outside during a summer barbecue.

How many grill tools can the Zippered Bag for $12 hold?

The Zippered Bag for $12 can hold up to 10 grill tools, including spatulas, tongs, and skewers. It also has a separate pocket for storing smaller items like grill thermometers or meat injectors.

Can the Zippered Bag for $12 be used for storing other kitchen utensils?

While it is designed specifically for storing grill tools, the Zippered Bag for $12 can also be used to store other kitchen utensils, such as cooking spoons, whisks, and measuring cups. Its durable material and multiple pockets make it a versatile storage solution for any kitchen.

Is the Zippered Bag for $12 easy to clean?

Yes, the Zippered Bag for $12 can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge. For tougher stains or spills, we recommend hand-washing the bag with mild soap and warm water. It is not recommended to put the bag in the dishwasher or washing machine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk