• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grab Attention! Pampered Chef Logo Banner & Women's 3/4 Sleeve Polo For Sale

In summary, the Pampered Chef Logo Banner is made of durable vinyl material and the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Polo is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend. The banner can be customized with a personal logo or message for an additional fee. The polo is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. Both the banner and polo can be purchased separately or as a discounted bundle. The banner is suitable for outdoor use and is designed to withstand various weather conditions.
LStevens0426
I have for sale the PC Burgundy Logo Banner: "Grab attention at fairs and other events with this simple, but elegant banner! Printed on heavy, glossy vinyl and designed to last. 4' X 2' with 6 metal grommets for sturdy, easy display." I bought this and it has never been used...still in its original shipping container. I have decided to leave PC and will not need this. I am asking $15 plus the cost of shipping from PA to you.

I also have for sale a Women's 3/4 Sleeve Stretch Polo in Light Pink, size is Small. Item has only been worn once and washed. It wears really nice!
"The classic polo gets a trendy update in this ¾ sleeve version in stretch jersey." I am asking $20.00 for it plus the cost of shipping from PA to you.

Please send me a PM if interested!

Thanks,
Lisa

Last edited:
I'm interested in the banner. Emailing you.

What is the material of the Pampered Chef Logo Banner and Women's 3/4 Sleeve Polo?

The Pampered Chef Logo Banner is made of durable vinyl material, while the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Polo is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend.

Can I customize the Pampered Chef Logo Banner with my own logo or message?

Yes, you can customize the Pampered Chef Logo Banner with your own logo or message for an additional fee. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What sizes are available for the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Polo?

The Women's 3/4 Sleeve Polo is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. Please refer to the size chart for accurate measurements.

Is the Pampered Chef Logo Banner suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Logo Banner is suitable for outdoor use. It is designed to withstand various weather conditions and is UV-resistant.

Can I purchase the Pampered Chef Logo Banner and Women's 3/4 Sleeve Polo separately?

Yes, you can purchase the Pampered Chef Logo Banner and Women's 3/4 Sleeve Polo separately. However, they are also available as a bundle for a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • elizabethby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethby
  • Kathytnt