• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Collector's Items for Sale: Tote Bag & Folder w/ Notepad

In summary, the tote bag and folder with notepad are highly sought after as collector's items due to their exclusivity and limited availability. They cannot be purchased separately, adding to their value. The tote bag measures 14.5 inches by 15.5 inches and the folder measures 9 inches by 12 inches, making them perfect for carrying business essentials. Both items are made from eco-friendly materials, with the tote bag being made from 100% cotton canvas and the folder from recycled paper. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not possible due to the limited edition nature of the products, but customer service can assist with any defects or issues.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have two items for sale....both are a little used but still in good condition.

The first is a two-handled blue zippered tote bag that has a yellow logo that has on it 15 years National Conf. 1995 "Making Dreams Come True".

The other is a 6"x9" folder that has the PC hen logo on it. Inside is a small clear section to put in your biz card and a larger pocket for other items. Also there is notepad w/ the hen logo on it too.

Asking $15 for both including domestic shipping.

These are collector's items...but are still useful if you want to use them for your business.

I prefer non-cc PayPal or RME, but can also accept cc PayPal w/fees or USPS money order.

You can contact me off-group at [email protected]

Thanks!

Hello! I am interested in purchasing your items. The tote bag sounds very unique with the National Conference logo on it. Can you provide any more details about the bag, such as the size and material? Also, does the folder have any specific purpose or is it just a general organizer? Thank you!

1. What makes the tote bag and folder with notepad a collector's item?

The tote bag and folder with notepad are considered collector's items because they are exclusive and limited edition products that are only available for a limited time. They are also unique and not available for purchase in regular Pampered Chef catalogs.

2. Can I purchase the tote bag and folder with notepad separately?

No, the tote bag and folder with notepad are only sold as a set and cannot be purchased separately. This adds to the exclusivity and collectible value of the products.

3. What are the dimensions of the tote bag and folder with notepad?

The tote bag measures 14.5 inches by 15.5 inches and the folder with notepad measures 9 inches by 12 inches. Both are the perfect size for carrying your Pampered Chef catalogs, order forms, and other business essentials.

4. Are the tote bag and folder with notepad made from eco-friendly materials?

Yes, both the tote bag and folder with notepad are made from eco-friendly materials. The tote bag is made from 100% cotton canvas and the folder is made from recycled paper.

5. Can I return or exchange the tote bag and folder with notepad?

Unfortunately, as these items are limited edition and exclusive, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges. However, if there is a defect or issue with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toaster_pastry