• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oldies but Goodies for Sale! $10 + Shipping

In summary, the "Oldies but Goodies for Sale" promotion includes discontinued or limited edition Pampered Chef products available for purchase at a discounted price of $10 plus shipping. Certain categories, such as new releases and current product lines, are not included in the promotion. To purchase an item, simply add it to your cart and the discounted price will be applied at checkout. You can combine these items with regular priced items in the same order, but the discount will only apply to items in the promotion. All products in this promotion are covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee, allowing for a full refund within 30 days of purchase if not satisfied.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have two oldies but goodies for sale. Both are a little used but still in good condition.

The first is a two-handled blue zippered tote bag that has a yellow logo that has on it 15 years National Conf. 1995 "Making Dreams Come True".

The other is a 6"x9" folder that has the PC hen logo on it. Inside is a small clear section to put in your biz card and a larger pocket for other items. Also there is notepad w/ the hen logo on it too.

Asking $10 for both plus shipping

These are collector's items...but are still useful if you want to use them for your business.

I prefer non-cc PayPal or RME, but can also accept cc PayPal w/fees or USPS money order.

You can contact me off-group at [email protected]

Thanks!

Candice

Hello Candice,I am interested in purchasing the two items you have for sale. The tote bag sounds like a great size and the logo is very unique. The folder with the PC hen logo also sounds like a useful item, especially with the clear section for business cards.I would like to offer $8 for both items plus shipping. I can pay through non-cc PayPal or RME. Please let me know if this offer works for you. If not, I am open to negotiating.Thank you,

1. What types of products are included in the "Oldies but Goodies for Sale" promotion?

The "Oldies but Goodies for Sale" promotion includes a variety of discontinued or limited edition Pampered Chef products that are still in good condition and available for purchase at a discounted price of $10 plus shipping.

2. Are there any specific products or categories that are excluded from the "Oldies but Goodies for Sale" promotion?

The products included in the "Oldies but Goodies for Sale" promotion vary and are subject to availability. However, certain categories such as new releases or current product lines will not be included in this promotion.

3. How can I purchase an item from the "Oldies but Goodies for Sale" promotion?

To purchase an item from the "Oldies but Goodies for Sale" promotion, simply add the desired item to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. The discounted price of $10 will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Can I combine items from the "Oldies but Goodies for Sale" promotion with regular priced items in the same order?

Yes, you can combine items from the "Oldies but Goodies for Sale" promotion with regular priced items in the same order. However, please note that the discounted price of $10 will only apply to items included in the promotion.

5. Are the products in the "Oldies but Goodies for Sale" promotion covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all products in the "Oldies but Goodies for Sale" promotion are covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy