• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Expand Your Pampered Chef Supplies? Check Out These Items for Sale!

In summary, the must-have Pampered Chef supplies for beginners are the classic batter bowl, manual food processor, flexible cutting mats, silicone oven mitts, and bamboo spoon set. These supplies are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to check the care instructions for each product. To earn free supplies, you can host a Pampered Chef party and receive rewards based on sales. Pampered Chef supplies can be purchased online through the company's website or a consultant's personal website. The company also offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I am retiring from PC - the following items are for sale. I'd love to sell them in one lot, if possible. Shipping is not included. I'm asking $15 for all of it. Thanks.Basic Show Supplies:Laminated Booking Slide by The Pampered Chef – Excellent Condition6 PC Gift Certificate Carbon Copy formsBlack padded binder with PC logo on it.Jean material – PC apron… a little fade and a few smaller stains on it25 PC logotype blank computer postcards (total of 100 postcards)2 packages of generic carbon copy Gift Certificates that you can use to give to your customers as door prizes, etc. Great to give for donations to special “fundraisers” & fair drawings. You fill in the amount and sign it. It looks official and has a different identification number stamped on each certificate. Envelopes are included with each certificate, as well. Recruiting:11 Your Life, your way brochures (a label will easily cover my name)8 New Consultant Rewards Brochures (a label will easily cover my name)12 Come Join Us! (a label will easily cover my name)CD’s and Cassettes:Host Coaching for Super Shows – CDEffective Coaching Calls –CDHigh Impact Host Coaching – CDGetting Started with The Pampered Chef – Cassette tape
If you would like to have pictures let me know. I'm asking $30 for whole lot. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Updated...

1. What are the must-have Pampered Chef supplies for beginners?

The most essential Pampered Chef supplies for beginners include the classic batter bowl, the manual food processor, the flexible cutting mats, the silicone oven mitts, and the bamboo spoon set.

2. Are Pampered Chef supplies dishwasher safe?

Yes, most Pampered Chef supplies are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to check each individual product's care instructions for the best cleaning method.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free supplies?

To host a Pampered Chef party, simply contact a consultant and schedule a date for the party. As the host, you can earn free and discounted Pampered Chef supplies based on the total sales at your party.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef supplies online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef supplies online through the company's website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also place an order through a consultant directly.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef supplies?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies