• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What kind of logowear is available from FS Pampered Chef?

In summary, "Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear" is a line of clothing and accessories that feature the Pampered Chef logo. The line includes a variety of options such as t-shirts, aprons, hats, and tote bags, and is available for both men and women in different sizes and colors. At this time, customization is not offered for these items, but there may be special deals or discounts available from time to time. To purchase, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website.
Chef Elmer
I have a bunch of logowear available... some PC logos and some are a special kitchen logo (tool turn about and food chopper) that my cluster designed years ago and we made a bunch of shirts from...
sizes are indicated in picture and all but one is embroidered, the other one is silk screened...
any questions, let me know.
tina at [email protected]these are the long sleeved embroidered sweatshirts...sweatshirts $10 each plus S&H 5 sweatshirts all long-sleeved and embroidered (2).jpg 5 sweatshirts all long-sleeved and embroidered (4).jpg 5 sweatshirts all long-sleeved and embroidered (5).jpg 5 sweatshirts all long-sleeved and embroidered (6).jpg 5 sweatshirts all long-sleeved and embroidered (7).jpg

Last edited:
XSmall - 2 Small - 3 Medium - 5 Large - 4 XLarge - 3 2XLarge - 2 One of the long sleeved shirts is silk screened and is $7 plus S&HXSmall - 1 Small - 1 Medium - 2 Large - 1

What is "Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear"?

"Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear" is a line of clothing and accessories that feature the Pampered Chef logo. These items are perfect for Pampered Chef consultants to wear at parties or events, as well as for customers who want to show their love for the brand.

What types of clothing and accessories are included in the "Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear" line?

The "Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear" line includes a variety of options, such as t-shirts, aprons, hats, tote bags, and more. There are also options for both men and women, as well as different sizes and colors to choose from.

Can I customize the "Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear" items with my own name or logo?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer customization for the "Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear" items. However, we are constantly evaluating our product offerings and may consider adding this option in the future.

How can I purchase "Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear" items?

You can purchase "Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear" items through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear" to see the available options and place your order.

Are there any special deals or discounts for "Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear" items?

From time to time, we may offer special deals or discounts on "Fs Pampered Chef Logo Wear" items. These promotions will be communicated through our website, social media channels, and email newsletters. Make sure to stay updated to take advantage of any deals or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • dannyzmom