• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Pampered Chef Director Seasonal Outdoor Flags

In summary, the "Fs Pampered Chef Director Seasonal Outdoor Flags" are 28 inches by 40 inches and made from durable, weather-resistant material. They cannot be customized, but come in a variety of designs. To clean, hand wash with mild detergent and warm water. They can be used for both indoor and outdoor display.
Chef Elmer
PC used to send Director's an outdoor seasonal flag as a "Xmas gift" each year... I have the summer one, the winter one, the fall one, and spring/valentine's available and a pineapple one (sign of hospitality) ... email at [email protected]

What do these look like? Do they have the new logo or the old one? I would love to see pictures! How big are they?

hello, I attached a picture of each of the flags below... they are standard outdoor flagpole size flags... approx 3' wide by 3-4' long?
Tina

Attachments

• 20121113_185401.jpg
    20121113_185401.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 512
  • 20121113_185507.jpg
    20121113_185507.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 485
  • 20121113_185549.jpg
    20121113_185549.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 506
  • pc outdoor flag pineapple.jpg
    pc outdoor flag pineapple.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 492
  • pc outdoor flag summer.jpg
    pc outdoor flag summer.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 531
Thank you! These are larger than I had wanted (I have one of the small garden flag holders).

1. What are the dimensions of the "Fs Pampered Chef Director Seasonal Outdoor Flags"?

The "Fs Pampered Chef Director Seasonal Outdoor Flags" have dimensions of 28 inches by 40 inches, making them the perfect size for outdoor display.

2. Are these flags weather-resistant?

Yes, the "Fs Pampered Chef Director Seasonal Outdoor Flags" are made from durable, weather-resistant material that can withstand various outdoor conditions.

3. Can I customize the flag with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization for the "Fs Pampered Chef Director Seasonal Outdoor Flags". However, we do have a variety of designs available for you to choose from.

4. How do I care for and clean the flag?

To clean the "Fs Pampered Chef Director Seasonal Outdoor Flags", simply hand wash with a mild detergent and warm water. Hang to dry before storing. Do not machine wash or tumble dry.

5. Can I use the flag for both indoor and outdoor display?

Yes, the "Fs Pampered Chef Director Seasonal Outdoor Flags" are versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor display. They are a great way to add a festive touch to your home or business all year round.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Elmer
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • jnhr1986