• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Palm Tx Handheld W/Accessories (Excellent Condition)

In summary, the Palm Tx Handheld and its accessories are in excellent condition and have been well-maintained. The accessories included with the Palm Tx Handheld are a stylus, charger, USB cable, and carrying case, all of which are also in excellent condition. The Palm Tx Handheld is compatible with other devices and has Bluetooth connectivity. Its battery life can last up to 5-6 hours on a single charge. However, there is no warranty for the Palm Tx Handheld as it is being sold as a used item, but it has been tested for proper functionality.
emo812
Hi-
I'm selling my Palm TX Handheld w/accessories for $175.00 + shipping. It is in excellent like new condition in the original box. There are no scratches and the screen has had a screen protector on it since the day I got it. I received this item brand new as a gift. I've found that I have way too many electronic devices so I needed to see if I can find a new home for it.

Along with what comes in the box I'm also including a Black hard metal case that has 2 storage slots for memory cards.

Feel free to contact me with questions at [email protected] .

INCLUDES:

Handheld, flip cover, AC adapter. Software: Built into device: Microsoft Outlook compatibility, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Memos, DataViz, Documents To Go, Professional Edition For Word, Excel and Power Point compatibility, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support, VersaMail email, SMS, web browser, Pocket Tunes for MP3 playback, Media for photos and videos, Note Pad, Solitaire, Security and more.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Size & Weight: 4.76"H x 3.08"W x 0.61"D, 5.25 oz.
Memory: 128 MB (100MB Available)
Screen: 320X480 transflective TFT with support for more than 65,000 colors
Wireless: WiFi 802.11b and Bluetooth wireless technology 1.1
Expansion: Card slot supports MultiMediaCard, SD, and SDIO cards
Cable/Power: AC adapter (08-32 VAC/60 Hz)
Processor: Intel 312MHz processor (ARM-based)
Battery: Rechargeable lithium
Audio: Speaker and standard 3.5mm stereo headphone jack

DESKTOP REQUIREMENTS
* One available USB port
* Windows 2000 or XP
* or Mac OS X v10.2.8 to 10.4
* Admin rights required to install software
* Outlook sync requires MS Outlook 2000, 2002, or 2003

Check with Palm USA - Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses for additional updates and information.

1. What is the condition of the Palm Tx Handheld and its accessories?

The Palm Tx Handheld and its accessories are in excellent condition. They have been gently used and well-maintained.

2. What accessories are included with the Palm Tx Handheld?

The Palm Tx Handheld comes with a stylus, charger, USB cable, and a carrying case. All of these accessories are in excellent condition.

3. Is the Palm Tx Handheld compatible with other devices?

Yes, the Palm Tx Handheld is compatible with other devices. It has Bluetooth connectivity and can sync with most smartphones and computers.

4. What is the battery life of the Palm Tx Handheld?

The battery life of the Palm Tx Handheld can vary depending on usage, but on average it can last up to 5-6 hours on a single charge.

5. Is there a warranty for the Palm Tx Handheld?

Unfortunately, there is no warranty for the Palm Tx Handheld as it is being sold as a used item. However, we can assure you that it is in excellent condition and has been tested to ensure proper functionality.

Back