• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in an Old-Style Cookie Press? Check Out This Listing!

In summary, the old-style cookie press and the new-style cookie press differ in their design and mechanism, with the new-style being easier to use and clean. The old-style cookie press comes with 16 different cookie discs and is dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended for the plunger mechanism. It can also be used for savory dishes with proper cleaning. To achieve perfect cookies, it is recommended to chill the dough, use parchment paper, and lightly grease the press.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok folks....cleaning out the kitchen, and I have the OLD-style Cookie Press (#1525 - looks like a "gun" w/trigger). It has all of it's parts, instruction card, and box. It is very clean, doesn't look like I ever touched it, but I did use it 2 or 3 times. Worked just fine (especially if you know the tricks and how to use it), I just didn't make press cookies that often, and now I have the new style.

I know occasionally someone is looking for the old-style, so I thought I'd see if anyone was in the market. Not really cookie season- I know.

$15 plus shipping? (used to sell for $29)
Paypal please

I can give you an estimate on shipping with your zip-code. Just PM me or post.

Hey there! I'm definitely interested in your old-style cookie press. I've been on the lookout for one for a while now. Can you tell me a bit more about its condition? Does it still work well? And do you happen to have any pictures of it? Also, what's the estimated shipping cost to [insert your location]? Thanks!

1. What is the difference between the old-style cookie press and the new-style cookie press?

The old-style cookie press is a traditional design that features a metal tube with a plunger mechanism. The new-style cookie press has a plastic tube and lever mechanism, making it easier to use and clean.

2. How many cookie shapes can I make with the old-style cookie press?

The old-style cookie press comes with 16 different cookie discs, allowing you to create a variety of shapes and designs.

3. Is the old-style cookie press dishwasher safe?

Yes, the metal tube and cookie discs are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the plunger mechanism to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can I use the old-style cookie press for savory dishes?

Yes, the old-style cookie press can be used for savory dishes such as making homemade pasta or cheese straws. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the press before and after use.

5. How do I ensure my cookies come out perfectly with the old-style cookie press?

To achieve the best results with the old-style cookie press, we recommend chilling your cookie dough before pressing, using parchment paper on the baking sheet, and lightly greasing the cookie press to prevent sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rkarl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • kcmckay