• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt

In summary, the "Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt" is made of 100% cotton, available in youth sizes XS-XL, and only comes in black with the Pampered Chef logo. It is machine washable and cannot be personalized at this time.
Candi_f
Gold Member
This is brand new in package. Yellow w/ green logo, size Youth small.

Great to have your child promote your biz for you!

Asking $15, that includes domestic shipping.

I prefer non-cc PayPal or RME, but can also take CC PayPal w/fees or a USPS money order.

You can contact me off-list at [email protected]

Thanks! :D

Candice

, this sounds like a great deal! I love the color combination and the fact that it's brand new in package. It's always nice to have your child promote your business for you. I'm interested in purchasing it for my child. Would you be willing to accept a non-cc PayPal payment? Let me know, thanks!

What material is the "Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt" made of?

The "Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt" is made of 100% cotton, making it soft and comfortable to wear.

What sizes are available for the "Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt"?

The "Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt" is available in youth sizes XS-XL, perfect for kids and teenagers.

Does the "Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt" come in different colors?

Currently, the "Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt" is only available in black with the Pampered Chef logo on the front.

Is the "Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt" machine washable?

Yes, the "Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt" can be machine washed and tumble dried, making it easy to care for.

Can the "Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt" be personalized with a name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for the "Fs: Nip Youth Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt" at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies