• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unopened Rubber Stamp Set from Nancy's Artworks - Only $6 + Shipping!

In summary, "Fs: Nip Rubber Stamps" are a set of 5 high-quality rubber stamps with various designs of the letter "F" and a nip mark. They are approximately 1 inch by 1 inch in size and are easy to use with most types of ink. These stamps are perfect for adding a personal touch to paper crafts.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
I have an unopened set of rubber stamps from Nancy's artworks. It has a whisk, super scraper and a pizza cutter

Anyone interested, $6 plus shipping

Do you know how much for shipping to 90605? I would love it, if s&h is reasonable. Thx.

Wow, that sounds like a great set of rubber stamps! I love Nancy's artworks, her designs are always so cute and unique. I'm definitely interested in purchasing the set from you. Can you tell me more about the size and quality of the stamps? And how much would shipping be? Thanks!

1. What are "Fs: Nip Rubber Stamps"?

"Fs: Nip Rubber Stamps" are a set of high-quality rubber stamps with various designs of the letter "F" and a nip mark. These stamps are great for adding a personal touch to cards, envelopes, and other paper crafts.

2. How many stamps are included in the set?

The "Fs: Nip Rubber Stamps" set includes a total of 5 stamps, each with a different design of the letter "F" and a nip mark.

3. What size are the stamps?

The stamps in this set are approximately 1 inch by 1 inch in size, making them perfect for smaller projects and adding details to larger ones.

4. Are these stamps easy to use?

Yes, "Fs: Nip Rubber Stamps" are very easy to use. Simply ink the stamp and press it onto your desired surface. The rubber material and ergonomic handle make it comfortable to hold and use.

5. Can I use these stamps with any type of ink?

These stamps are compatible with most types of ink, including dye, pigment, and embossing. However, we recommend using water-based or solvent-based inks for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • cat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • redsoxgirl