• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are these Nip Flip Flops in Size L for sale?

In summary, the Nip Flip Flops are a women's size 8-9 and can accommodate slightly smaller or larger foot sizes. They are designed to be comfortable with a cushioned footbed and adjustable straps. They are also water-resistant and easy to clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
heather223
Gold Member
I purchased the Flip Flops from Merrill and they are to big for me. I never wore them, just tried them on. I am selling for $6.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

• Flip Flops.jpg
    Flip Flops.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 354
Heather what size are L equivalent to? I am 9 1/2 would they fit? If yes then I would like them please. Annie

They are equivalent to a MENS 9-10.

If Annie does wont them I will take them. I'm an 11 in womens so i think they will fit perfect.
Donna

I think they might be too big for me then if they are 9 - 10 mens. Donna you can have them. Annie

Annie I agree they may be too big- I am a size 9 womens and they were a tad too big for me. Donna they should be pefect for you! PM me your address and I will get you a total. THANKS!

just sent u a PM

1. What is the size of the Nip Flip Flops?

The Nip Flip Flops come in a size large, which is approximately a women's US size 8-9.

2. Are the Nip Flip Flops suitable for all foot sizes?

While the Nip Flip Flops are designed to fit a women's US size 8-9, they are adjustable and can accommodate slightly smaller or larger foot sizes.

3. Are the Nip Flip Flops comfortable to wear?

Yes, the Nip Flip Flops are designed with a cushioned footbed and adjustable straps for maximum comfort.

4. Can the Nip Flip Flops be worn in water?

Yes, the Nip Flip Flops are water-resistant and can be worn in wet environments, making them perfect for the beach or pool.

5. Are the Nip Flip Flops easy to clean?

Yes, the Nip Flip Flops can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pampered Jean
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
makeawhisk
  • jbondr