• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for retired and new items? Contact me now!

In summary, "Nib New" refers to brand new products that have never been used, while "Retired" items are no longer being produced and only available while supplies last. Both "Nib New" and "Retired" items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, they are still covered by our standard warranty. New "Nib New" items are typically released every season, while "Retired" items are released sporadically throughout the year. It is recommended to regularly check our website or catalog for the latest products available.
button92
I have too much extra and need to open up storage space. I have new and retired items available including some of the bamboo pieces. if you are interested please EMAIL FOR A LIST. I do not check CS very much, but do check my email several times daily. Please email at [email protected]
thanks,

you've got mail :)

i emailed you

i emailed you too :cool:

Email sent :thumbup:

sent an email

1. What does "Nib New" mean?

"Nib New" refers to products that are brand new and have never been used. They are still in their original packaging and have not been opened.

2. What is the difference between "New" and "Retired" items?

"New" items are currently available for purchase and may be restocked. "Retired" items are no longer being produced and are only available while supplies last.

3. Can I return or exchange a "Nib New" or "Retired" item?

Unfortunately, all "Nib New" and "Retired" items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. This is because they are limited edition or discontinued products.

4. Are "Nib New" and "Retired" items still covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "Nib New" and "Retired" items are still covered by our standard warranty. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How often do you release new "Nib New" and "Retired" items?

We typically release new "Nib New" items every season, while "Retired" items are released sporadically throughout the year. We recommend checking our website or catalog regularly to see the latest products available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • PartiesbyJamie