• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan Worth $20?

In summary, the Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan has a diameter of 9 inches and a height of 2 inches. It is microwave and dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to use oven mitts when handling hot stoneware and to hand wash it with warm water and mild soap. It should not be used on the stovetop and care should be taken to avoid sudden temperature changes, using metal utensils, and storing it while wet.
kcnancy
Gold Member
NIB Fluted Stoneware Pan. $20 plus shipping from 66214
View media item 1370

Interested - how much is shipping? I will need to confirm with guest once I get pricing. Thank you!

Oops that would be to 75068

Adrienne said:
Oops that would be to 75068
Hi Adrienne,
Looks like $10 will be shipping via priority mail, so $30 total. Thanks!Nancy

Ok I've contacted my guest. I will be in touch shortly! Thank you!

She said that since they are about to close on their new house, she has to wait - they are scrutinizing every dollar spent at the moment and needs to pass. Sorry to have taken your time!

No problem Adrienne, thanks for letting me know.

1. What is the size of the Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan?

The Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan has a diameter of 9 inches and a height of 2 inches.

2. Can the Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan is microwave safe. However, it is recommended to avoid using it in the microwave for prolonged periods of time and to always use oven mitts when handling hot stoneware.

3. Is the Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm water and mild soap to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can the Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan be used on the stovetop?

No, the Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan is not recommended for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven and microwave only.

5. How do I care for my Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan?

To care for your Fs Nib Fluted Stoneware Pan, it is important to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing it directly from the oven into cold water. It is also recommended to avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the surface of the stoneware. Instead, use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to protect the pan. Additionally, make sure to thoroughly dry the pan before storing it to prevent any potential cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy