• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Paisley Weekender Bag Still Available for Sale?

In summary, the "Fs New Paisley Weekender" bag is a 20-inch long, 10-inch wide, and 12-inch tall bag that is perfect for weekend trips or overnight stays. It is not machine washable and should be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent. The bag is made of durable polyester with faux leather accents and metal hardware. It has 6 pockets and compartments, including a large main compartment, front zippered pocket, and side pockets. The bag can also be used as a carry-on for flights, but it is recommended to check with the specific airline beforehand.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I believe this was called the Paisley weekender bag. I just found it in my bag closet. It's not been used but is out of the packaging. Comes from a non smoking home. If anyone is interested I'm selling it for $25. Thanks!

Hi Shelly, I'm interested in this and your runner. Could you post a picture of both? Thanks!

Screenshot_2014-12-08-21-28-02.png
Here is the bag

Definitely interested, does $25 include shipping? Would you be willing to throw that runner in and I can see what I can do with it?

It's $25 plus shipping and I'd be happy to throw the runner in. What's your zipcode and I can figure shipping today and let you know the total. I only take PayPal. Thanks.

This is still available if anyone is interested.

Interested - will DEFINATELY take it! (Shipping to 02842 and my email is [email protected]) Do you have any other paisley items or anything else for sale? Am also looking for HWC items and the mini measure and scoop. Let me know please - thanks soooo much!

The shipping for that item is 7.00. I also have a hwc mini mix n chop, bar board, pink zebra ceramic spreader, and pink flexible scraper. Each of those items is $9 a piece plus shipping. Let me know if you'd like .me to figure shipping for all of it. Thanks!

did you sell all of our items?

I do still have the pink zebra spreader, one pink mix n chop and one pink flexible scraper available.

They are $9 a piece plus shipping.

The paisley weakened is sold thanks!

1. What is the size of the "Fs New Paisley Weekender" bag?

The "Fs New Paisley Weekender" is approximately 20 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 12 inches tall, making it the perfect size for a weekend trip or overnight stay.

2. Is the "Fs New Paisley Weekender" bag machine washable?

No, the "Fs New Paisley Weekender" bag is not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild detergent, and air drying to maintain the quality of the bag.

3. What materials is the "Fs New Paisley Weekender" bag made of?

The "Fs New Paisley Weekender" bag is made of durable and water-resistant polyester, with faux leather accents and metal hardware for added style and durability.

4. How many pockets and compartments does the "Fs New Paisley Weekender" bag have?

The "Fs New Paisley Weekender" bag has a total of 6 pockets and compartments, including a large main compartment, a front zippered pocket, and side pockets for easy organization and storage of your belongings.

5. Can the "Fs New Paisley Weekender" bag also be used as a carry-on for flights?

Yes, the "Fs New Paisley Weekender" bag meets most airline requirements for carry-on luggage size. However, it is always best to check with your specific airline before traveling to ensure it meets their requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • toaster_pastry