• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in FS New Merril Logo Wear? Check out these great deals!

In summary, "Fs New Merril Logo Wear" is a line of clothing and accessories featuring the Pampered Chef company's new logo. It is available for purchase from their online store or select Pampered Chef consultants. The items come in a variety of sizes and have care instructions on the tag. Customers can also return or exchange items within 30 days.
Triciascucina
For Sale L Brown jacket $10, XL Kiwi Sweater $15 L White logo polo shirt $10.
I do not like the way these fit me :cry: so before I send them back I thought I would ask if anyone is interested in them.
I bought them two weeks ago on the big sale. i am selling them for what I paid plus shipping. PM me if interested

Just sent you a PM...

I still have all items. I will ship them flat rate unless regular priority is cheaper.

what dont you like about the fit? I am interested in the brown jacket? Can you tell me price on shipping to 14075?

What is "Fs New Merril Logo Wear"?

"Fs New Merril Logo Wear" is a line of clothing and accessories featuring the new logo of the Pampered Chef company. It includes items such as t-shirts, hats, aprons, and more, all branded with our updated logo.

Can anyone purchase "Fs New Merril Logo Wear"?

Yes, anyone can purchase "Fs New Merril Logo Wear" from our online store or from select Pampered Chef consultants. These items are available to both customers and consultants.

Is "Fs New Merril Logo Wear" only available in certain sizes?

No, "Fs New Merril Logo Wear" is available in a variety of sizes to fit men, women, and children. We offer a size chart on our website to help you determine the best size for you.

Are there any special care instructions for "Fs New Merril Logo Wear"?

Yes, we recommend following the care instructions on the tag of each item. Generally, our clothing can be washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat. Avoid using bleach or ironing the logo.

Can I return or exchange "Fs New Merril Logo Wear" if it doesn't fit or if I change my mind?

Yes, we have a 30-day return and exchange policy for our "Fs New Merril Logo Wear" items. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • elizabethby