• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a stylish necklace with 4 charms for only $20?

In summary, the Fs Necklace is made of high-quality materials such as stainless steel and enamel, designed to last for years. It comes with four customizable charms from a selection of over 30 options. The necklace chain measures 18 inches in length and is hypoallergenic. It also allows for the addition of more charms in the future.
jbondr
Gold Member
For Sale - Necklace and 4 charms. $20 includes shipping cost.

Correction - There are 5 charms with the necklace for $20 includes shipping. Charms - Batter Bowl, Trifle Bowl, Measure All Cup, Rock Crock and Manual Food Processor.

Intrested

I want if u haven't sold. Please respond

Would you separate charms as separate? Looking for just Batter Bowl and Rockcrok. Shipping would be to 57625

I have the batter bowl and manual food processor. Also have the necklace. $2 ea for the charms and $3.00 for the necklace.

SOLD

1. What materials are the charms made of?

The charms on the Fs Necklace are made of high-quality, durable materials such as stainless steel and enamel. They are designed to last for years to come.

2. Can I customize the charms on the necklace?

Yes, you can! The Fs Necklace comes with four charms, but you can choose which four charms you would like from a selection of over 30 different options. This allows you to personalize the necklace to your liking.

3. How long is the necklace chain?

The chain on the Fs Necklace measures 18 inches in length, making it a versatile and comfortable fit for most neck sizes.

4. Is the necklace hypoallergenic?

Yes, the materials used in the Fs Necklace are hypoallergenic, making it safe for those with sensitive skin. However, if you have a known allergy to any of the materials used, we recommend avoiding this product.

5. Can I add more charms to the necklace in the future?

Absolutely! The Fs Necklace is designed with a sturdy clasp that allows you to add or remove charms as you please. You can purchase additional charms separately and add them to your necklace anytime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • byrd1956