• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Nancy's Artworks Wood Stamps Plus Others...

In summary, wood stamps are made from high-quality, sustainable maple wood and durable rubber material. To clean and maintain them, wipe with a damp cloth and store in a cool, dry place. A variety of inks can be used with wood stamps, including water-based, pigment, and dye-based inks. Custom wood stamps can be ordered with personalized designs or logos. To achieve a clean and crisp stamped image, apply even pressure and use a stamping block. Experimenting with different colored inks and stamping techniques can create unique effects.
brodys_mama
I am selling my wooden Stamps. Each for $5 (includes shipping to US).

Says: “Contact me for: Fund Raisers, Bridal Showers, Kitchen Shows & Business Opportunities!” (shows a saucepan w/ lid) (from Nancy’s Artworks)

Says “Bring a friend, get a gift!” (shows Cut n Seal, slotted spatula, and shaker) (from Nancy’s Artworks)

Says: “Pamper Yourself. You’re worth it.” (from Hampton Art)

Says: “Thank You For Your Order! Please Save Your Receipt!” (from Express Yourself)

Says: “Bring _____ Outside Orders to the Party & Receive a Free Gift!” (from Express Yourself)

Says: “Have a pampered Day!” (purchased at Michael's)

Let me know if you are interested! Hugs, Toni:D

I'm interested in the "contact me for...." stamp, but I live in Canada. Would it be possible to ship there? How much more would you charge?

I sent ya a PM. ;)

bumping. These are still available. =)

1. What materials are used to make the wood stamps?

The wood stamps are made from high-quality, sustainable maple wood. The rubber portion of the stamp is made from durable, long-lasting material.

2. How do I clean and maintain my wood stamps?

To clean your wood stamps, simply wipe them with a damp cloth after each use. Store them in a cool, dry place to prevent warping. Avoid using harsh chemicals or solvents on the stamps as it can damage the rubber.

3. Can I use any type of ink with the wood stamps?

Yes, you can use a variety of inks with our wood stamps. We recommend using water-based inks for best results, but you can also use pigment or dye-based inks.

4. Are the wood stamps customizable?

Yes, we offer custom wood stamps that can be personalized with your own design or logo. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to order a custom stamp.

5. Do you have any tips for using the wood stamps?

To ensure a clean and crisp stamped image, make sure to apply even pressure when stamping and use a stamping block for better control. You can also experiment with different colored inks and stamping techniques for unique effects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • LindaBastian