• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in 3 Merrill Logowear Shirts? Check them out here!

In summary, the Fs Merrill Logowear Shirts are made of a blend of cotton and polyester, available in a range of sizes, offer customization options for the logo, designed for both men and women, and can be machine washed and tumble dried with special care instructions.
heather223
Gold Member
I have 3 Merrill Logowear Shirts for sale:

The first one is an XL Black Scoop neck shirt that is lightly worn, no stains. Price is $5.00.

The sendond is a BRAND NEW white long sleeve shirt that has The Pampered Chef written in Blue Bling, Size is XL. Price is $15.00.

The third shirt is a L lightly worn black polo shirt that has the PC logo on the left side in gold. Price is $10. Picture is not attached, but I can take one once I get home.

Please email or PM if interested. Shipping is not included. I will accept checks or Paypal.

Attachments

• White Bling Shirt.jpg
    White Bling Shirt.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 402
  • Black Scoop.jpg
    Black Scoop.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 416
I am interested in all 3, i desperately need logo wear., my zip is 46072 i will pm you. :)

just pm'd you....interested in all three...thanks....44116

1. What material are the Fs Merrill Logowear Shirts made of?

The Fs Merrill Logowear Shirts are made of a blend of high-quality cotton and polyester, making them comfortable and durable.

2. Do these shirts come in different sizes?

Yes, the Fs Merrill Logowear Shirts are available in a range of sizes from small to 3XL to accommodate all body types.

3. Can I customize the logo on the shirts?

Yes, we offer customization options for the logo on the Fs Merrill Logowear Shirts. You can choose from various colors and placement options.

4. Are these shirts suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the Fs Merrill Logowear Shirts are designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women.

5. How do I care for my Fs Merrill Logowear Shirts?

The shirts are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. We recommend avoiding using bleach or fabric softener to maintain the quality of the shirt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tamchap
  • heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heather223
  • elizabethby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies