• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the style and size of the Merril Blue Jacket for sale?

In summary, the Merril Blue Jacket is available in a size 1X and is made from machine washable polyester fabric. It features two front pockets and can be dressed up or down. There is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all purchases, including the Merril Blue Jacket.
pc_jessica
I am selling the Jacket that I bought from Merrill. Nothing is wrong with it is Brand new but it doesn't fit it is too big for me...and they wont take it back because that is the size I ordered ugh! Anwyas it is the Womens Full Zip Jacket in Blue, with the logo. I am asking what I paid for it which was $15. plus shipping which should be about $6. I accept paypal only.

I'd call again and see if you get someone different. I had ordered things off the "outlet" that didn't fit and was told that I could return them but had to pay for return shipping. I hate their sizing--it varies so much from item to item.

flemings99 said:
I hate their sizing--it varies so much from item to item.

Me too! I'm afraid to buy from them!

Can you tell me about the jacket? Is it like a wind breaker? I've never seen it. I might be interested....shipping would be 04062

1. What size is the Merril Blue Jacket?

The Merril Blue Jacket is available in a size 1X, which is equivalent to a women's size 18-20.

2. Is the Merril Blue Jacket machine washable?

Yes, the Merril Blue Jacket is made from machine washable polyester fabric and can be washed in cold water on a gentle cycle.

3. Does the Merril Blue Jacket have any pockets?

Yes, the Merril Blue Jacket features two front pockets, perfect for storing small items or keeping your hands warm.

4. Can the Merril Blue Jacket be dressed up or is it more casual?

The Merril Blue Jacket is versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. It pairs well with both casual and dressy outfits.

5. What is the return policy for the Merril Blue Jacket?

We have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including the Merril Blue Jacket. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tinat51796
  • esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rosebud
Replies