• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Market Tote - $18 w/Domestic Shipping - [email protected]

In summary, the New Market Tote is a versatile and durable bag that measures 15.5 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 13 inches high. It has a 9 inch handle drop for easy carrying and can be used for both hot and cold items, keeping them at their desired temperature for up to 4 hours. The tote is also machine washable on a gentle cycle, made of water-resistant polyester material, and lined with insulated foil. It features an exterior zippered pocket and an interior slip pocket for additional storage and organization.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have one of the Market Totes that is new from the wrapper, but I took it out for a moment at a show to display it. It's available if anyone is interested. $18 includes domestic shipping. Contact me off group at [email protected]

Do you still have it?

Yep! You can send payment via PayPal to [email protected]. Thanks! :D

I actually have the market tote, in bag and like Candice I'll take $18 for it. I already have too many totes.

byrd can u please send me a picture of the tote?

simms148 said:
byrd can u please send me a picture of the tote?
I could not send you a pic w/the message the other day and I posted these pics elsewhere, but thought I should add them here in case you didn't see them.

Attachments

• market tote folded.jpg
    market tote folded.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 396
  • market tote open.jpg
    market tote open.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 352

What are the dimensions of the New Market Tote?

The New Market Tote measures 15.5 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 13 inches high. It also has a 9 inch handle drop for easy carrying.

Can the New Market Tote be used for both hot and cold items?

Yes, the New Market Tote is insulated and can keep both hot and cold items at their desired temperature for up to 4 hours.

Is the New Market Tote machine washable?

Yes, the New Market Tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the shape and quality of the tote.

What materials is the New Market Tote made of?

The New Market Tote is made of a durable, water-resistant polyester material. The interior is lined with an insulated foil material to keep food and drinks at their desired temperature.

Does the New Market Tote come with any additional pockets or compartments?

Yes, the New Market Tote has one exterior zippered pocket for storing smaller items such as utensils or keys. It also has one interior slip pocket for easy organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Aimee
  • Candi_f