• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Fs Margarita Maker - Make an Offer Today!

In summary, the price of the Brand New Fs Margarita Maker may vary but you can always negotiate for a price that suits you. It is designed to be easy to use and comes with a limited warranty. While it is primarily for making margaritas, it can also be used for other frozen drinks. Additionally, it is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for best results.
trps
Silver Member
So sad but since I received it I haven't used it and could really use the cash instead. So anyone that is interested PM me your offer they sell for around $100 and it is brand new.

I PM'd you!

What is the price of the Brand New Fs Margarita Maker?

The price of the Brand New Fs Margarita Maker varies depending on current promotions and sales. However, you can always make an offer and negotiate a price that works for you.

Is the Brand New Fs Margarita Maker easy to use?

Yes, the Brand New Fs Margarita Maker is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. Simply follow the instructions included with the product for delicious margaritas every time.

Does the Brand New Fs Margarita Maker come with a warranty?

Yes, the Brand New Fs Margarita Maker comes with a limited warranty. Please refer to the product manual for more information on the warranty coverage and terms.

Can I make other drinks besides margaritas with this maker?

While the Brand New Fs Margarita Maker is specifically designed for making margaritas, you can also use it to make other frozen drinks such as daiquiris and smoothies.

Is the Brand New Fs Margarita Maker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Brand New Fs Margarita Maker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the product for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • abigailhutch