• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sale on Discontinued USG and Colored Items!

In summary, the sale on discontinued USG and colored items at Pampered Chef includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The discount on these items may vary, but most will be marked down by at least 30%. You can purchase these items directly from the company through their website or by contacting a consultant, but availability may vary. The items are being discontinued to make room for new and improved products, but they are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee for any issues or defects.
rayday
I have a list of stuff for sale. Some items are still in the current and upcoming catalog. Others products are colored items this season that will be discontinued soon as well as the USG! Please e-mail me for a list, [email protected]

Thanks so much for looking!

25 Un-opened S/S catalogs for sale. Asking price is $10, please send me your zip and I will quote you for shipping.

Thanks so Much!!

Last edited:
UpdateI still have a handful of products and the catalogs left. If anyone is still interested please e-mail me at [email protected] for the list.

Thanks

What items are included in the sale on discontinued USG and colored items?

The sale on discontinued USG and colored items includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware such as knives, mixing bowls, saucepans, and baking dishes. You can browse our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for a complete list of items on sale.

How much of a discount can I expect on the discontinued items?

The discount on discontinued items may vary, but most items will be marked down by at least 30%. Some items may have even greater discounts, and our consultants can provide specific pricing information.

Can I purchase these items directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase these items directly from Pampered Chef through our website or by contacting a consultant. Keep in mind that availability may vary and some items may sell out quickly.

Why are these items being discontinued?

At Pampered Chef, we regularly review and update our product line to ensure we are bringing you the latest and greatest in kitchen tools and cookware. The discontinued items may be replaced by newer, improved versions or may no longer align with our product offerings.

Are these discontinued items covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, the discontinued items are still covered by our Pampered Chef guarantee. If you experience any issues or defects with your purchase, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • rayday