• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Lots of Pampered Chef Recipe Cards

In summary, the Pampered Chef Recipe Cards are a durable and convenient way to keep track of your favorite recipes. They can be easily customized to fit your personal cooking style and hold up to two recipes each. The cards are also easy to clean and come in sets of 36, with a variety of designs to choose from. They are perfect for use in the kitchen and include helpful cooking tips and techniques.
twinkie10
Gold Member
SOLD!Recipe Cards:
4 NIP + about 30 loose - 2003 Celebrations Recipe Gift tag combination for Batter Bowl Gifts – recipes are the Batter Bowl Brownies and Minestrone Soup Mix (Total of about 110)Lots of extra recipe cards NIP for Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip (4 pkgs. and a few loose), Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, Mock Lemon Meringue Cake, Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches (8 packages plus lots of loose), and Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trife (1 pkg. plus lots of loose), Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake (3 packages).$10, plus shipping. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I have just one thing to say.

Please start only ONE tread with ALL of your for sale stuff.

It is tiring to read all through, if i take the time. But i usually not because i am annoyed by it. Also it takes space away form important treads that i do want to read.

Thank you,

Sold!Sorry you feel annoyed, but I, on the other hand, would rather see what is for sale individually, so I don't have to look into the email if I'm not interested!

I actually really like how it is all separate! You can open it if you want to, and I actually HATE scanning a huge list of items to see if I want anything. I usually quit reading it. :)

I agree 100%, Melissa!

I like it too.

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef Recipe Cards?

The Pampered Chef Recipe Cards are a convenient and organized way to keep track of your favorite recipes. They are durable and easy to clean, making them perfect for use in the kitchen. They also include helpful cooking tips and techniques to make meal preparation easier and more efficient.

Can I customize the Pampered Chef Recipe Cards?

Yes, you can easily customize the Pampered Chef Recipe Cards to fit your personal cooking style. They come with blank spaces for you to fill in ingredients, instructions, and notes. You can also add your own personal touch by including pictures or decorations on the cards.

How many recipes can fit on a single Pampered Chef Recipe Card?

A single Pampered Chef Recipe Card can hold up to two recipes. This is perfect for those who have multiple variations of a favorite dish or like to try new recipes frequently. The cards are also designed to be easily organized in a recipe box or binder.

Are the Pampered Chef Recipe Cards easy to clean?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Recipe Cards are made with a durable material that is easy to clean. You can simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or wash them in the sink with mild soap and water. This makes them perfect for use in the kitchen, where spills and messes are common.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef Recipe Cards individually?

No, the Pampered Chef Recipe Cards are only available in sets. Each set comes with 36 cards, which is enough to hold up to 72 recipes. This ensures that you have enough cards to store all of your favorite recipes and more. Plus, the sets come in a variety of designs to fit your personal style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Tropicalburstqt2