• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October's Making Strides: Save on Hwc Items for Breast Cancer Awareness!

In summary, "October's Making Strides" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef in support of Breast Cancer Awareness during the month of October. It offers discounts on select Hwc items, such as the Pink Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and Pink Mini Spatula, with a portion of the proceeds going towards breast cancer research. These Hwc items are available year-round, but the promotion is only valid during October. To participate, simply purchase any of the included Hwc items and your Pampered Chef consultant can assist with ensuring the donation is made.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Got too much overstock I need to clear out...just in time to promote your October's Making Strides breast cancer campaign! Just realized there was a new flyer, so I've discounted the items to less than what they will be.

Here's what I have. Prices are discounted from retail...shipping extra (and insurance if you want on the breakables). PayPal preferred. Please respond with your ship-to zip and items you are interested in to [email protected] Thanks! :D

Pink & White Dots Martini Glasses (set of 4) - discounted to $35 (qty 5)
Pink Daisy Dessert Plates (set of 4) - discounted to $20 (qty 6)
Simple Additions Pink/White Polka Dot Squares (set of 2) - discounted to $16 (qty 1)
Simple Additions Pink Bowls (set of 2) - discounted to $18 (qty 1)
Pink Kitchen Gloves - discounted to $6 (qty 5)
Pink Zebra Ceramic Spreader - discounted to $8 (qty 5)
Pink Zebra Microfiber Towel - discounted to $7 (qty 3)
Pink Ribbon Decorating Stencils (set of 2) - discounted to $4 (qty 2)
Pink Mini Scoop & Measure - discounted to $4 (qty 5)

Last edited:
Hi there,I am interested in the Pink & White Dots Martini Glasses, the Pink Daisy Dessert Plates, and the Simple Additions Pink Bowls. My ship-to zip code is 12345. Could you please let me know the total cost including shipping and insurance for these items? Thank you!

What is "October's Making Strides" promotion?

"October's Making Strides" is a special promotion run by Pampered Chef during the month of October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. It offers discounts on select Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) items with a portion of the proceeds being donated to breast cancer research and support organizations.

Which Hwc items are included in the promotion?

The specific Hwc items included in the "October's Making Strides" promotion may vary, but typically they include popular items such as the Pink Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Pink Mini Spatula, and the Pink Mini Nylon Serving Spatula Set. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific items included in this year's promotion.

How much of the proceeds from the sale of Hwc items goes towards breast cancer research?

For the "October's Making Strides" promotion, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of Hwc items is donated to breast cancer research and support organizations. The exact percentage may vary, but Pampered Chef is committed to making a significant contribution towards finding a cure for breast cancer.

Can I still purchase Hwc items outside of the month of October?

Yes, Hwc items are available for purchase year-round. However, the "October's Making Strides" promotion is only valid during the month of October. Outside of this month, Hwc items may still be available, but they will not be discounted and the donation to breast cancer organizations will not be made.

How can I participate in "October's Making Strides" promotion?

To participate in the "October's Making Strides" promotion, simply purchase any of the Hwc items included in the promotion during the month of October. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with placing an order and ensuring that the proceeds are donated to breast cancer research and support organizations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • pcmealswithme