• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FS: lots and lots of supplies!

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
Various host, guest, recruiting materials. If you want to have a variety and don’t want to order just from TPC or Merrill, you can have all of the below for $55.00 plus shipping. Or you can buy what you want at the prices listed, which are all before shipping from 60107

Cooking show planning guides: over 100, $10.00
Mini catalogs (F/W 2009): 1 unopened pack, 1 opened and stamped pack $2.00 each
Wedding Registry: Opened but complete pack of wedding shower invites $2.00
Invitation packs $2.00 each
Standard: 5 current, 4 older but they are all standard wording packs
HWC: 2 packs
Theme (6’oclock salad/Sweet n simple) 12 packs
Postcards
Merrill blank, Dots dinnerware 1 pack (opened), Salad in collapsible bowl 1 pack (opened) $2.00 for both
Assortment of non-Merrill postcards, ranging from rescehduling a show to reminders to recruiting to new consultant atta-boys/girls. Probably 200 or so cards, $5.00 for the lot
Recruiting materials
Come Join Us: at least 50 booklets: $5.00
Your Life, Your Way (replaced by Amazing this season): at least 50 brochures: $5.00
Your life your way DVDs: unopened pack of 5: $5.00
Season’s Best
Una Muestra S/S 2008: 5 copies for $2.00
S/S 2010
Various other seasons, great for host/guest prizes
Recipe cards: probably 100 or so cards, all over the board, includes full packs of some: $10.00
Table-top flip binder with plastic sleeves: great condition, use for displaying monthly specials and product cards: $10.00

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Susan - what is going on? You're not leaving are u? Or are u?

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hi John thanks for asking. I have been gearing down my biz for a long time now, and not pursuing recruits or shows (other than at shows). PC stopped being fun over a year ago.

What nailed it for me is that I have a full time job now outside the home, and the last thing I want to do is come home, walk/feed the dogs, then go back out again. My son is also no longer thrilled to come with me. Finally, I can make more $$ doing contract work in my field (training design) than I can schlepping to shows.

So, I'm keeping the bare minimum needed for shows, which is catalogs and order forms. I'll keep my PWS until it expires or I go inactive.

IMO, PC served its purpose for me - my kitchen is well-stocked, I achieved some important financial goals, and I experienced another aspect of work. Direct sales is a great way to accomplish a variety of goals, and PC is a wonderful DS company.

Dina Atnip

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2008
I will miss you bright and shining smile. I am so glad when those go after what they want rather than sit and wait for it to happen.

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
Thanks Dina!

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Well, Susan, IMO that's what it's all about! You do as much as you want, when you want!

I, for a while, just did the bare minimum to stay active, so I could buy myself some time to make a decision as to what I want to do with my PC biz. I don't want to leave the business, but I may just keep doing the minimum until I figure out my schedule.

Apr 28, 2010
What's in the HWC pack? If it is the apron and a pin, how much you selling it for. I might be interested.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Well I wish you the best! We love you out here and I am so glad though that things are working out for you! Big hug!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Beverly M Hernandez
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views