• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gently-Used Pampered Chef Clothing in 60107 - Pics Available!

In summary, the gently-used Pampered Chef clothing collection includes a variety of shirts, jackets, aprons, and other apparel items featuring the Pampered Chef logo. Pictures of the items are available upon request and you have the option to purchase individual items or the entire lot. There is a discounted price for buying the entire lot, but returns or exchanges are not accepted due to the nature of the sale. However, if you have any issues with your purchase, you can contact the seller for assistance.
susanr613
Gold Member
Prices do not include shipping from 60107. I can send pics if you like.

Merrill: size L light green ¾ sleeve collared shirt, never worn $10.00
Merrill: size M black “bling” ¾ sleeve knit shirt with Pampered Chef and logo in rhinestones $5.00

Sweaters: I got these from another consultant so they are gently worn but still look lovely. They all have the PC logo embroidered top left. $10 each
• Powder blue deep V neck size S
• Baby blue (lighter) crewneck size L (really M)
• Light lime green crewneck size M
• Lavender deep V neck size S
Sleeveless red knit shirt size L $5.00

Susan - I am interested in the M black "bling" 3/4 sleeve knit shirt - was this the one at conference about 2 years ago??? How does it fit??

Hi Sharisse -

I no longer have the bling shirt - sold it yesterday. I never even wore it.

Thanks

Thanks Susan!

Hi, do you still have light lime crew neck or powder blue

yes i still have both...would you like to see pics?

Hi,
New to the site and just saw your old posting.....anything left for logo wear?
Thank!
Karri

Hi do you still have the ligth blue and baby blue sweaters available?
Karri

What is included in the gently-used Pampered Chef clothing?

The gently-used Pampered Chef clothing includes a variety of shirts, jackets, aprons, and other apparel items featuring the Pampered Chef logo. These items are in good condition and have been gently worn by previous owners.

Are there any pictures available for the gently-used Pampered Chef clothing?

Yes, pictures of the gently-used Pampered Chef clothing are available upon request. Please contact us for more information and we will be happy to provide you with photos of the available items.

Can I purchase individual items from the gently-used Pampered Chef clothing collection or do I have to buy the entire lot?

You can purchase individual items from the gently-used Pampered Chef clothing collection. We understand that not everyone may be interested in the full lot, so we offer the option to purchase only the items that you want.

Is there a discount for buying the entire lot of gently-used Pampered Chef clothing?

Yes, there is a discounted price for buying the entire lot of gently-used Pampered Chef clothing. Please contact us for more information and we will be happy to provide you with the discounted price for the full collection.

Can I return or exchange any items from the gently-used Pampered Chef clothing?

Due to the nature of the sale, we do not accept returns or exchanges for the gently-used Pampered Chef clothing. However, if you have any issues with your purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
meg_emt08
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • crystalscookingnow