• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Fs Logo Wear: Women's XL 3/4 Coral/Melon Shirt - Only $25!

In summary, the available size for the "Shop Fs Logo Wear: Women's XL 3/4 Coral/Melon Shirt" is women's XL. The color of the shirt is coral/melon, which is bright pink. The shirt is made of 100% cotton and can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of purchase if it doesn't fit, as long as it is in its original condition and packaging. There is no discount for buying multiple shirts, as each shirt is priced at $25.
hmolah
I have a XL - 3/4 length coral/melon colored logo shirt (women's) for sale. This is a piece that was earned from the logo wear promo last year after 2010 Conference. It just does not fit me correctly, and I know someone could use it.

It is a melon/coral color 3/4 shirt with 3 buttons on each sleeve and the PC logo embroidered (in black) on the left front chest area. This shirt has only been WORN ONCE and washed. It is in GREAT condition - almost new! It is a women's XL and is 60% Pima Cotton, 34% Polyester and 6% Lycra. It is long (I'm 5'3" and it is too long for me).

I only accept Paypal and only desire SERIOUS interest only! I'm asking $25 which includes USPS Priority Mail s/h. I will mail it the next business day!

Would be a great item to wear at conference in those chilly workshops! Please post or message! First come, first served!

Thank you!

Anyone, anyone???!! :) I'll take OBO if you have an offer you'd like to give! Thanks!

What size do you think it would be considered? I'm an 18. Would you be able to post a picture of the shirt?

I'm also an 18 and if you think they would fit a 40 bust, I'm definitely interested!

I'll take photos of it and measure the bust and length across if that helps! Once I take the photo, I'll just need to figure out how to load it! ;)

I'll take it. How do I pay?

I sent you a message a couple days ago... did you not get it?

Thanks Marsha - I PM'd you. No, Brenda, I never received any message? Was it via PM? I have only received a PM from Marsha and as of today! Sorry! :(

What sizes are available for the "Shop Fs Logo Wear: Women's XL 3/4 Coral/Melon Shirt"?

The only size available for this shirt is women's XL.

What is the color of the shirt?

The shirt is coral/melon, which is a bright shade of pink.

Is this shirt made of a specific material?

Yes, this shirt is made of 100% cotton.

Can I exchange or return this shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, you can exchange or return this shirt within 30 days of purchase as long as it is in its original condition and packaging.

Is there a discount for buying more than one shirt?

No, there is no discount for buying multiple shirts. The price for each shirt is $25.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • elizabethby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethby
Replies