• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Direct Sales Success? Check Out These Tammy Stanley CDs!

In summary, "Fs: Like New Tammy Stanley Cds" includes five CDs that are in excellent condition and compatible with all CD players. They can also be played on any device with a CD drive or CD player app. Please note that there is no warranty for the CDs, but any issues can be addressed by reaching out to the seller.
pattybrady
Almost new because all I did was open them and play once to upload into my iTunes so I could listen on my iPod.

Set of 6 topics, total of 9 CDs in all. Paid around $160 for these new at NC last year, asking $45 which includes shipping.

For anyone who doesn't know, Tammy Stanley is an amazingly dynamic trainer in the direct sales market. As a testament to her skills, I had absolutely no intention going into the session of buying anything, and I was one of the first ones rushing to the sales table with my credit card out after the presentation. :blushing:

Here are the titles of the CD sets:
  • "You too can have bookings galore" (2 disks)
  • "Powerful prospecting…potent results!" (2 disks)
  • "How to stop postponements in the home party business" (2 disks)
  • "Maximizing customer retention & sales"
  • "Ten keys to skyrocket your telephone results"
  • "How to leave messages that get customers & prospects to call you back!"

Paypal preferred, will ship by priority mail immediately upon receipt of payment. Thanks!!

Sale pending. Thanks!

Anyway you can share your iTunes? :)
I'd love to listen atleast once. ;)

ritabenson said:
Anyway you can share your iTunes? :)
I'd love to listen atleast once. ;)

Let's not start advocating copyright infringements and piracy on CS. ;) :D

Haha yeah cause I didn't even think of that. Haha. My bad. I'm not smart about that stuff anyhow( obviously look at what I just posted ) lol. Whoops.

What are the five most frequently asked questions about "Fs: Like New Tammy Stanley Cds"?

1. What is the condition of the CDs?

The "Fs: Like New Tammy Stanley Cds" are in excellent condition, almost like new. They have been gently used and well taken care of.

2. How many CDs are included in the set?

There are a total of five CDs included in the set.

3. Are the CDs compatible with all CD players?

Yes, the CDs are compatible with all standard CD players.

4. Can I listen to the CDs on my computer or phone?

Yes, you can listen to the CDs on any device that has a CD drive or a CD player app.

5. Are the CDs still covered under warranty?

Unfortunately, the CDs are not covered under warranty as they are being sold as used items. However, if there are any issues with the CDs upon receiving them, please reach out to us and we will try to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • acourvelle
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • buddy5909
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies