• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Lapboards from Merrill Corp - $25 ea. - SOLD!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Lapboards from Merrill Corp are portable and convenient surfaces for meal prep, cooking, and serving. They are approximately 13.5 inches by 10.5 inches in size and made of lightweight and easy to clean plastic with a non-slip surface. They are heat-resistant and can hold hot dishes, but caution is recommended. The lapboards come in a sleek and modern design and cannot be personalized at this time.
twinkie10
Gold Member
THIS ITEM HAS SOLD! THANK YOU, EVERYONE!I have 14 black PC lapboards from Merrill Corp. that I would like to sell. They are all intact and in great usable condition. They have a slot for your business card. Many, many more years left in them.I'm asking $25, plus shipping. Thanks for looking.
0043.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
bumping...

Can you tell me what shipping would be to 76557, or do they fit in a flat rate box?

They should fit in a flat rate box. I bought 15 of them from a friend, and they fit in a medium flat rate box.

I do believe they will fit in a flat rate box... $10.70. That is possibly the cheapest way, but let me check with Fed-ex.

Surprisingly, it's a little more to go Fed-ex. They are usually better than USPS for bigger and heavier objects, but I guess the flat rate is a great rate =D

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Lapboards?

The Pampered Chef Lapboards from Merrill Corp are designed to be a convenient and portable surface for meal prep, cooking, and serving. They are especially useful for those who need to work in small or limited spaces.

What are the dimensions of the lapboards?

The lapboards are approximately 13.5 inches by 10.5 inches, making them large enough to comfortably hold most dishes and food items, but small enough to be easily stored and transported.

What materials are the lapboards made of?

The lapboards are made of sturdy and durable plastic, which is both lightweight and easy to clean. They also feature a non-slip surface to keep dishes and ingredients in place while in use.

Can the lapboards be used for hot dishes?

Yes, the lapboards are heat-resistant and can safely hold hot dishes. However, it is recommended to use caution and not place extremely hot dishes directly on the lapboard for extended periods of time.

Can the lapboards be personalized?

Unfortunately, the lapboards cannot be personalized at this time. However, they do come in a sleek and modern design that is sure to complement any kitchen decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KimDC
  • teachernikol
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • kcmckay