• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Kids Hat and Apron for $8?

In summary, the Kids Hat and Apron are made of 100% cotton, available in one size for children ages 5-10 years old, can be personalized for an additional fee, and have adjustable straps for comfortable wear. They are also machine washable, but it is recommended to wash on a gentle cycle and air dry for best results.
brodys_mama
I would like to sell this Kids Hat and Apron, used once (my little guy wasn't interested). $8 plus shipping.

NOTE: if you are interested, please EMAIL me at [email protected] as I do not come to this message board too often.

Thanks!

SOLD! Thanks Deb!

What materials are the Kids Hat and Apron made of?

The Kids Hat and Apron are made of 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to clean.

What sizes are available for the Kids Hat and Apron?

The Kids Hat and Apron are available in one size, suitable for children ages 5-10 years old.

Can the Kids Hat and Apron be personalized?

Yes, the Kids Hat and Apron can be personalized with a child's name or monogram for an additional fee. This makes it a great gift for any aspiring young chef!

Are the Kids Hat and Apron adjustable?

Yes, the Kids Hat and Apron have adjustable neck and waist straps, making it easy for children of different sizes to wear comfortably.

Can the Kids Hat and Apron be machine washed?

Yes, the Kids Hat and Apron are machine washable for easy clean-up after cooking and baking fun with your child. We recommend washing on a gentle cycle and air drying for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brodys_mama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • brodys_mama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pchef_Christy
  • brodys_mama